2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If they didn’t get Kelce and Cox to come back, I’d really think they maybe are fine tanking this year. Still possibly might.

I think they are just waiting until after the draft to fill the holes. I think they want 2-3 rookie starters and then they'll fill in with the rest with post draft FA

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think they are just waiting until after the draft to fill the holes. I think they want 2-3 rookie starters and then they'll fill in with the rest with post draft FA

As do I

Its just one way they could go too. 

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I would've taken him but he wasn't my first choice and not even top 4-5 of what's left in free agency.

That CB market is looking super depressing outside of the old guys. That's a position I wanna address in round one anyways

Yeah we need youth infused into this secondary. Not worried about these 30-something DBs.

• Like 1

The Kyler stuff is just odd, like he has done much of anything. Reportedly has a terrible attitude and work ethic and it kinda shows the way they fall apart every year.

The latest guy tossed out there as a vet the Eagles would go for, just a hard pass for me.  Would assume everyone else feels the same?

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The Kyler stuff is just odd, like he has done much of anything. Reportedly has a terrible attitude and work ethic and it kinda shows the way they fall apart every year.

The latest guy tossed out there as a vet the Eagles would go for, just a hard pass for me.  Would assume everyone else feels the same?

I mean, I don't give up more than a single FRP. 

16 hours ago, Danger said:

I mean, I don't give up more than a single FRP. 

He probably wants 40m a year. I don't give up more than a 3rd, knowing i have to pay him the second he gets here, and it will be a huge overpay based on what he's been so far, which is just average to a little above average. And I don't envision him as a "leader" of men. Kyler Murray prob the kind of guy who yells at his friends when they play call of duty together and acts like it's their fault everytime he dies. He definitely gives me Carson Wentz douchey diva type vibes. 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

He probably wants 40m a year. I don't give up more than a 3rd, knowing i have to pay him the second he gets here, and it will be a huge overpay based on what he's been so far, which is just average to a little above average. And I don't envision him as a "leader" of men. Kyler Murray prob the kind of guy who yells at his friends when they play call of duty together and acts like it's their fault everytime he dies. He definitely gives me Carson Wentz douchey diva type vibes. 

Do you think Kyler could handle Philly media/fans?