2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I will never comprehend how people are ok with just mediocre players on a team. lol If you can improve a position and make it work, you should do it. 

Mediocre to Below Average QB

Mediocre to Below Average WR

Medicore to Below Average LB

Mediocre besides slay Corners

Way below Average Safeties 

Like CMON

I mean this in the nicest way possible: You have no idea what it takes to build an NFL roster. The Eagles are well aware of what they need to do to improve the roster. Just cause we didn't get the top guy at X position doesn't mean it won't be addressed. 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Getting Williams after signing Reddick was never realistic lol. Howie has never been a huge spender in FA and it was always one or the other. I am fine with Reddick, lets see what mid level guys we get. I am guessing a WR and a DB.

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I am shocked they were even close. I am not shocked Howie was too cheap to get the deal done.

to be fair, after the Chip years, he really hasn't swung and missed on any big time free agents. I appreciate that he just doesn't overpay for everybody 

If only he didn't suck at drafting.....

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

to be fair, after the Chip years, he really hasn't swung and missed on any big time free agents. I appreciate that he just doesn't overpay for everybody 

If only he didn't suck at drafting.....

Agreed. But if he can replicate the 2021 draft again this year, there is hope yet.