2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Damn that’s a good deal for KC. Thought the Reid contract was lower than I was expecting too. Guys it helps to be a perennial SB contender to convince guys to come in for less money and incentive laden deals.

Promise of winning with a top QB/HC is a helluva thing. 

Very easy deal to give JuJu.

We gave Nelly $10m (for a game less) his last season here, totally woulda been fine on that one.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

Juju should be able to revitalize his career there.

He’s become one of the more overhated guys. I get some of the Tik Tok videos are cringe, but dude is like a big kid and just a really all around great dude. He was loved at USC and among Steelers fans. He’s great with interacting with fans. He tried staying loyal to Pittsburgh, but like Ledyard said KC probably should’ve been where he went last year when he was a FA if he wanted to get back to producing significant numbers again. I wasn’t really a fan when the news first dropped about our interest, but my tune changed the more I thought about it. I definitely think his YAC will work well on the Chiefs, but it could’ve worked really well here too. His blocking could’ve helped us out on screens and in the run game. Oh well. He probably wouldn’t have come here for the same deal he took with KC.

• Like 2