2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think Pascal was always high up in Sirianni’s wish list.

I do think they were going to sign him regardless of anything else they did.
Like even if they traded for high roller Ridley, there was a spot for him.
JJAW has been quietly sitting there warming it up for him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Sirianni coaching is as bad as his press conferences. Its unbearable. 

When he went 9-7 in his first season as head coach ever with a team that was picking 6th overall the year before and Jalen Hurts as his QB? 

Do you even watch this team?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Think this increases the chance they go QB at 8 to sit behind him?

Probably, they have so many holes though too. They might just trade down and go heavy day 2 and try to get a guy next year.

A lot of these coaches know if they hitch their wagon this year and the guy fails that’s probably it for them, so could be the better option not to buy in this year.

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Probably, they have so many holes though too. They might just trade down and go heavy day 2 and try to get a guy next year.

A lot of these coaches know if they hitch their wagon this year and the guy fails that’s probably it for them, so could be the better option not to buy in this year.

Good points. I don’t think Arthur Smith is on the hot seat in Atlanta though. He did solid for the roster he had and considering Ridley being out all year too. I think he still has another couple years at least. Don’t think Arthur Blank is quick to fire. Whoever they draft at 8 doesn’t have to start year 1 either just like Mahomes didn’t have to start as a rookie really after KC had to trade up for him. Would be a cool story to see Malik Willis go there since he’s from Atlanta. 

But, having another potential trade up partner doesn’t hurt either.

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Good points. I don’t think Arthur Smith is on the hot seat in Atlanta though. He did solid for the roster he had and considering Ridley being out all year too. I think he still has another couple years at least. Don’t think Arthur Blank is quick to fire. Whoever they draft at 8 doesn’t have to start year 1 either just like Mahomes didn’t have to start as a rookie really after KC had to trade up for him. Would be a cool story to see Malik Willis go there since he’s from Atlanta. 

But, having another potential trade up partner doesn’t hurt either.

Oh yeah I’m sure he’ll be there a couple years. But if they take a guy at #8 and he never becomes anything they could flip the page. Kicks the can potentially outside of when you’ll be there.

Decent shot at Sauce/Hamilton/Walker being there at #8 would take a lot to move up but an opening in there now for sure with Seattle.

• Like 1