Who we got next?

bucsfan333

Just like last year with the Saints, I'll be happy to see the Rams again.  Brady loses 3 straight to a team?  I like my odds to reverse this trend.  

I respect the Rams, but I do not fear them.  Road playoff game for Stafford and Rah is huge pressure.  If this game happens and the Rams win, full credit to them.  No excuses.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Just like last year with the Saints, I'll be happy to see the Rams again.  Brady loses 3 straight to a team?  I like my odds to reverse this trend.  

I respect the Rams, but I do not fear them.  Road playoff game for Stafford and Rah is huge pressure.  If this game happens and the Rams win, full credit to them.  No excuses.

The problem I really see is are the Bucs OL injuries. Jensen, Wirfs and Wells are all banged up and questionable. The Cardinals can expose that as well but I would not want to face Donald if you are missing important pieces.

53 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The problem I really see is are the Bucs OL injuries. Jensen, Wirfs and Wells are all banged up and questionable. The Cardinals can expose that as well but I would not want to face Donald if you are missing important pieces.

I don't wanna face Donald regardless. lol