McCarthy Watch 2023 is on!

textaz03

As crazy as it sounds right now, I’m ready for a BP type disciplinarian to be our HC.  This team has sucked at committing penalties for so long that it’s second nature to them.  Here the awful truth… I’m ok with going ultra conservative if we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot.  So many fans get way too geeked up about blowing out weaklings… that they don’t realize that it takes more than talent to beat good teams.  

38 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sorry...cross posting. Just feel tis is important.

So.....Zeke just told reporters he's been playing all year with a torn PCL.....so .....ummmm....why is/was he playing. All coaching on that one.

105.3 guys (Broaddus/Belt) are roasting the O-line play and why Pollard didn't get more touches. Didn't realize this but the lone TD in the 1st half was when Pollard had 4 touches on the drive. Pounded on Dak pretty hard as well for holding onto the ball etc. But they were the most critical on the O-line.

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He yelled at him "I should have drafted Mac Jones" during halftime of a game in front of the team. Thats not the type of leader I want. 

Why not?  Sometimes a player needs to hear that he’ll be replaced.  I would love if MM got in connor williams face and yelled I should have drafted __________.  

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Why not?  Sometimes a player needs to hear that he’ll be replaced.  I would love if MM got in connor williams face and yelled I should have drafted __________.  

Williams is not a 22 year old kid that has started like 20 games. Williams is not the "face of the franchise". 

52 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

As crazy as it sounds right now, I’m ready for a BP type disciplinarian to be our HC.  This team has sucked at committing penalties for so long that it’s second nature to them.  Here the awful truth… I’m ok with going ultra conservative if we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot.  So many fans get way too geeked up about blowing out weaklings… that they don’t realize that it takes more than talent to beat good teams.  

Jim Harbaugh?

9 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I dont want Flores as HC. Too many negatives have come out about him. 

But I do want a new HC. 

The Dolphin fans I know wanted the gm fired not Flores. If the would have listened to Flores they would have drafted Herbert who he wanted. 

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Correct. The two best things of MM have been he hired a hell of a staff and he was aggressive. Absent that? He leaves a ton to be desired. Let him go coach Jax. 

How could anybody possibly know how bad (or good) the coaching was? The execution by much of the starting roster was so bad we may never know what the coaches did.

5 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

The Dolphin fans I know wanted the gm fired not Flores. If the would have listened to Flores they would have drafted Herbert who he wanted. 

I’ve lived in South Florida for most of my life. GM sucks. But Flores also had issues. 

5 minutes ago, TVScout said:

How could anybody possibly know how bad (or good) the coaching was? The execution by much of the starting roster was so bad we may never know what the coaches did.

Lol. Okay. 

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:
7 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Lol. Okay. 

I dont get the LOL? Our execution was terrible. Are you saying it wasnt?