Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, are the 49ers not supposed to be able to have one more walkthrough before the game? Lol.

And Bosa marking his territory already 😂.

HOPING hard that GB doesn't get him suspended for this caught on camera crime! 

Seinfeld Kramer GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Florio and Simms not kind in their Jimmy banter lol 

Yet Simms is still picking the Niners...It was actually funny how he led Florio into thinking he was taking the Packers with Florio asking him if he thinks the Packers will cover or not lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yet Simms is still picking the Niners...It was actually funny how he led Florio into thinking he was taking the Packers with Florio asking him if he thinks the Packers will cover or not lol.

And in truth, they are actually less kind to the Jimmy fans more so than Jimmy himself. Simms did say he was in that 14-22 range, which I think is dead on. 

• Like 1

https://theathletic.com/3083161/2022/01/21/nfl-playoff-predictions-unplugged-3-scouts-pick-divisional-round-winners-including-a-bills-team-on-a-mission/

Shanahan’s game-planning acumen is why Scout 2 imagined other playoff teams were hoping Dallas would knock San Francisco out of the playoffs. “It’s one thing to be committed to the run game. It’s another thing to be that efficient and to be able to generate explosive plays out of it like the 49ers,” Scout 2 said.

Scout 1 views the 49ers’ ground attack not just as a weapon but also a must-have to avoid relying on their not-always-reliable quarterback, Jimmy Garoppolo. “They have to stay ahead of the sticks, and they can’t fall behind early,” Scout 1 said.

While the top-seeded Packers rested last week thanks to their well-earned bye, the 49ers gained “momentum going into the divisional round, and that means something to me,” Scout 3 said.

Enough to topple the likely four-time league MVP? No, said our scouts.

Reminder: This group all picked Dallas last week.

Scout 1: Packers
Scout 2: Packers
Scout 3: Packers

So I forgot what show I was watching but they were talking about our offense during our 8-2 run and how the ball has been taken out of Jimmy's hands and it's strictly a run first team...I mean true, it is a run first team but Jimmy in the last five regular season threw for:

299 yards vs SEA

296 yards vs CIN

235 yards vs ATL

322 yards vs TEN

316 yards vs LAR

I mean lol....No doubt since the Titans game and in part due to the thumb injury, his play has been very inconsistent but that's been him his entire career. He did have a stretch where his TD/INT ratio was like 12-4 for 6 or 7 games but the last three games it is 2 TDs to 5 INTs. I always thought TD/INT ratio was overrated but 2 TDs to 5 INTs is trash any way you look at it. Need Jimmy to convert some clutch 3rd downs and not to airmail a INT as he has the last three games. 

Just now, jonnguy2015 said:

What was the loss?

Seattle off the top of my head? Because our only losses in the last 12 or so games have been against the Titans/Cards/Seahawks. We had three turnovers vs AZ and lose the TO battle to the Titans with Jimmy's INT. I know there were over 5 TOs vs Seattle.