GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

Late night wandering before the game. I decided to go back to the thread of when we released Adoree and Dennis Kelly and whew boy. Crazy how things have changed for me personally since then. I was so down on the team and the future then and now we’re literally 2 wins at home away from the Super Bowl. I was really going through it last spring. Some of my greatest hit….

On 3/16/2021 at 5:14 PM, TitanSlim said:

Idk, this feels like how you lose a team. Blaming the players and not holding the coaches accountable. We start out rough next year and I think it’s a wrap for Vrabel and JRob .

On 3/17/2021 at 4:55 AM, TitanSlim said:

Just last summer, Adoree was voted #4 our top 10 Titan player poll. We all agreed he was our clear cut #1 CB. One year where he battled a weird injury and he’s cut. Then add that we cut our starting RT which leaves another glaring hole on the roster at RT, and I’m just like “huh???”.

Maybe when it’s all said and done we end up with Riley Rieff or Stephon Gilmore or we draft a Jaycee Horn, but right now it truly feels like JRob has destroyed all the good fortune he’s build for himself the past 5 years. I’d love nothing more than for him, Vrabel and Bowen to prove us all wrong and make us all eat crow. Right now it’s a bleak feeling though.

On 3/16/2021 at 9:02 PM, TitanSlim said:

Let me just say, if our offense doesn’t have too big a drop off, the defense turns it around and we are one of the top AFC contenders for the upcoming season, it will forever be “In JRob We Trust” for me.

I guess it truly is “In JRob We Trust”.

• Like 3