GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

This game is a tough one, like most of our games it likely depends on which team shows up. I just hope we don't fall into the trap we fell into last year with the Ravens...where they literally sell out on the run every down, and we never adjusted...and just kept running into stacked boxes and wound up in 3rd and long way too much. 

I also have concern with out tendency to shut down after we get up two scores...like in the JF era. This year we are the only team in the AFC left that is not a high scoring team, everyone left can put up 21 points in any quarter..so no lead is safe. Thats assuming we get a lead!!

This could be a blowout by either team or a close win by either team. I hope we come out and rock them back on their heels and stun them...then never let up!! I have the feeling that is not what happens though. I think they get up early, we fight back and take a lead in the second half...in the end they probably edge us out 27-24.

17 hours ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

This game is a tough one, like most of our games it likely depends on which team shows up. I just hope we don't fall into the trap we fell into last year with the Ravens...where they literally sell out on the run every down, and we never adjusted...and just kept running into stacked boxes and wound up in 3rd and long way too much. 

I also have concern with out tendency to shut down after we get up two scores...like in the JF era. This year we are the only team in the AFC left that is not a high scoring team, everyone left can put up 21 points in any quarter..so no lead is safe. Thats assuming we get a lead!!

This could be a blowout by either team or a close win by either team. I hope we come out and rock them back on their heels and stun them...then never let up!! I have the feeling that is not what happens though. I think they get up early, we fight back and take a lead in the second half...in the end they probably edge us out 27-24.

We are going to win this game. 

• Like 2