GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

5 minutes ago, quiller said:

Just drives me crazy... all the little things going Cincy way....  we've made a ton of mistakes.... droped interceptions.. and its a three point game..

oh..  Burrow's biggest plays this game have been throws to a receiver at the LOS.....   

This makes me feel better. Alot if fluke plays have gone the Bengals way. If thibgs start regressing to the mean Titans should come out on top

14 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I say it every week. Zone defense is a joke in the NFL. Man up or get destroyed. 

You play zone to send the QB different looks to confuse him down the line playing man all day allows you to make it easy for the OC to scheme things open. Have to mix it up, but they should at least play zone but press at the line to disrupt routes

Just now, TJM217 said:

This makes me feel better. Alot if fluke plays have gone the Bengals way. If thibgs start regressing to the mean Titans should come out on top

The problem with this though is they have play makers..  see that big chase run and catch....  tough to keep them totally held down....   but our D is playing well..  

• Like 1