GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

like, we've played practically the same playoff game two years in a row now where our hyper-talented offense implodes and loses us the game, despite having a totally different offensive coordinator, and you expect me to believe this isn't a QB problem?

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it hasn't actually mattered who the OC is. last year it was kalif raymond, this year it was NWI. if we're getting the same results across coordinators, that suggests to me that either tannehill isn't smart enough to get us into a look where the ball is going to AJ/julio in a crucial spot, or vrabel isn't smart enough to tell his OCs that that's what's going to need to happen. damning either way.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s no part of me that feels great about the Downing/Tannehill duo moving forward. 

I can’t wait to see the all-22 of the last play with AJ open somewhere. Just like last year. The play was there to be made by the WR, so I struggle to blame the QB, but its just such a waste to be targeting below average depth receivers in big moments.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Don’t get me wrong, there’s no part of me that feels great about the Downing/Tannehill duo moving forward. 

I can’t wait to see the all-22 of the last play with AJ open somewhere. Just like last year. The play was there to be made by the WR, so I struggle to blame the QB, but its just such a waste to be targeting below average depth receivers in big moments.

firkser was wide open underneath.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Certainly wouldn’t be against taking a QB in R1 this year. I doubt any fall that far but certainly intriguing. 

If that's the play then you have to trade Tannehill. Drafting a QB high to sit behind Tannehill does nothing for a team that is in a win now mode. I think it has to either be keep putting pieces around him or trade him. There is no inbetween.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not passing to Firkser in a big moment will not be something I complain about lol.

it's bad that we didn't run a play to AJ or julio but it's not bad that our QB was too stupid to take the wide open checkdown that would've likely netted a first? come on.

Used to post on this forum before it had the revamp and lost my account but how anyone cannot blame this loss on Downing is beyond me. He HAS to go. Also. complaining.about Henry not reaching for the goal line on the 2 pointer??? How about taking the lead and we woudn't be freakin' tied at 16 and forcing impossibe throws into triple coverage at the end of the game!? This loss is entirely on the offence and Todd Downing. Absolutely Disgraceful