Targets

DoleINGout

6 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Would be amazing if Collins from Dallas and Bradberry from NY get cut. Those would be 2 awesome additions which wouldn't hurt comp picks either. 

What we'll actually get

Aviante Collins, RG, Dallas

Ka'adar Hollman, CB, Giants

Bolden going to the Raiders.  Damn, we needed him for ST and to continue the Pats Culture which is vitally important for the future.

Oh wait,the Pats just signed Nate Abner for 2.5 mil with million guaranteed !!!!! Thank Goodness we covered this glaring PC need.

Total fiction, being sarcastic.

Edited by m haynes

1 minute ago, Crimmage said:

Robinson got less than i expected tbo.. he likely took less to try and win a ring 

Landry im good on, he isn't the same guy.. aging .. not that different from Meyers at this point. I want youth at the position 

Admittedly, I thought he’d be around the 12M mark. We know the talents there, but it’s too easy to say Matt Nagy was hampering him (ok, say Andy Dalton and you’ve got me there🤣) but we just wasn’t very productive. Good on him though. 15M per year to me seems like a lot to dish out with how deep their receivers room is (I have no clue how Robert Woods is doing since his ACL tear tho)

Nice for Stafford though, a QB has to love that situation.

Really curious on what happens with Odell now

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:

Was really hoping the Giants would let go of Logan with the new regime. Now let's complete destiny and bring him home.

agreed, he could help in a similar way to Mills.. not amazing at any one position but he could float between corner and safety and help out. Good guy to have for a game plan specific defense, especially when you need bridge players. 

A direction I could see the Patriots going ( call me crazy) is pure speed at LB / DB .. smaller, faster guys who are all able to cover. Logan Ryan fits into this well ( same with Wilson / Mcgrone / Mills / Myles Bryant /etc.).  This would mean an overhaul to the DL because you'll need guys who can really eat up blocks but it could be a solid defensive strategy for the spread offenses of the world. 

Jonathan Jones may agree ;) 

Edited by Crimmage

Byron Pringle signed with Chicago. He seemed like he could’ve been a possible target.

Schefter is reporting 1 yr, $6m with 4m guaranteed 

Rapoport is reporting 1 yr, $4m with 2m guaranteed 

If it’s the top deal, understandable. Guaranteed money was maybe too much?  If it’s the bottom deal? I’m not devastated but I want some receivers for Mac dammit 😤😤😤😂