2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah I don’t want to trade perryman. I like him a lot. We just need a serviceable 3rd backer and an athletic mid round developmental guy for the future.

Same. He's a leader and tone setter.

What is it with this fan base now that anytime we have a valuable player, they want to trade him?!? 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, JarrodR86 said:

Would anybody be opposed to trading Abram straight up for Bradberry? Think that’s fair trade? Then signing Matheiu/Peppers to replace Abram?

Fair trade? Bradberry is a probowl caliber corner. Abram should be working the buffet at palace station. 

But yes, anything that get Abram out of Vegas would be a win. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Fair trade? Bradberry is a probowl caliber corner. Abram should be working the buffet at palace station. 

Well in the sense of NYG getting something for Bradberry instead of outright release for cap relief was mainly what I meant. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Would we be able to absorb Bradberry's contract?

Just now, big_palooka said:

Does Mathieu still have game or is he all name at this stage?

I remember him whiffing a lot of tackles last season and didn't look as impact as years past. 

I think there's a reason that he's still unsigned. Regardless though I think he's a huge upgrade over Abram. And IIRC Graham loves having one safety that he can move all around the field which is something that Mathieu can do.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Is the guys first name really janitor?

The first person to report this really a guy named janitor? lol

Considering he's the head of their maintenance crew I'm assuming that he's an actual janitor not that his name is janitor, lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

June 1st is also after the NFL Draft though so what would we be trading for him?

Good point!

Rumour was he was gonna be cut. Could happen after that.

It will be interesting after the draft, as we don’t have any high picks to pay - so most of the $20 mill coming in can be on extensions and filling remaining holes. 

If Ziegler is playing the 4D chess I hope he’s playing, he might be waiting for that period to go after some of the better vets cut.