2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You can't look at one ridiculous contract and assume it will be the same for everyone though. That doesn't mean the possibility isn't there but that it's just unlikely

I'm just saying Kirk got 21. DJ Chark isnt just gonna look at that and take the plea deal. Now if he takes it for us im all for it 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

~$16.5 per for JC. Not bad, not bad at all.

Yep they got him for a great deal.

I can see this being a built-in excuse for why the Raiders don't make the playoffs is because the rest of the AFC west got better. But who's fault is that?

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yep they got him for a great deal.

I can see this being a built-in excuse for why the Raiders don't make the playoffs is because the rest of the AFC west got better. But who's fault is that?

fa just begun... depth is needed. 16.5 is not much but let's see

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

~$16.5 per for JC. Not bad, not bad at all.

Pretty crazy we couldn’t do something similar, thought maybe having Graham as DC and NE ties would give us a leg up.. must have really wanted to play in LA… Ziegler is either being extremely patient and letting this first wave pass and do more quantity over quality approach, or maybe trying to pull a rabbit out of his hat with Davante Adams knowing he has to account for that cap space needed.. who knows but not having a single signing so far is a bit underwhelming