Fire Maurice Drayton And Give MLF, Gute and Murphy The Ultimatum

LLcheesehead12

On 1/26/2022 at 9:02 PM, LLcheesehead12 said:

I don't consider them Clifton or Tauscher level

Tauscher didn't set the league on fire right away, you know.  I think Runyan is gonna be fine guard for us for years.  Nijman is a great backup tackle who can start in a pinch.  If you're expecting Pro-Bowlers with every pick you are never gonna be happy no matter who the GM is.  smh

Edited by Pugger
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 6:02 PM, LLcheesehead12 said:

I don't consider them Clifton or Tauscher level

The infinite monkey therom has been officially disproven. While still possible that a monkey randomly pressing buttons on a typewriter over an infinite amount of time would surely recreate the entire works of Shakespeare there's no way an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of typewriters could possibly come up with a with a more mind-blowingly bad take than this. My faith in both science and humanity is shaken to its very core. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Looks like Maurice Drayton is safe. The Packers have moved on to interviewing for a new OC. GGAAAAAAA!

Because OC's are in 🔥hot demand 🔥 right now - including ours. We could have a gaping hole in our coaching roster very shortly - best to line up some potential replacements - now - no?

How many ST coordinators have been let go - or how many interviews for ST openings have you heard about?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Because OC's are in 🔥hot demand 🔥 right now - including ours. We could have a gaping hole in our coaching roster very shortly - best to line up some potential replacements - now - no?

How many ST coordinators have been let go - or how many interviews for ST openings have you heard about?

I understand about the OCs, but I would think they might be capable of doing two things at once?

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I just learned that the Packer coaching staff will be coaching the Pro-bowl. Now the slow walking makes sense.

Coaching the Pro-bowl? The players hardly even play in the Pro-bowl. How much coaching you think is going on? LOL

Just now, Leader said:

Coaching the Pro-bowl? The players hardly even play in the Pro-bowl. How much coaching you think is going on? LOL

But they have to keep the staff together until then. I mean it would be awkward to fire someone and then say, well, but could you hang around through next weekend? 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

But they have to keep the staff together until then. I mean it would be awkward to fire someone and then say, well, but could you hang around through next weekend? 

Do they have ST coaches at the Pro Bowl? If so, why? They hardly play a game.
Whatever. I'm confident Drayton will be canned at some point (or be *very surprised* if he isnt - let me put it that way) My only interest in the "when" is that they can get a decent replacement...but anytime between now and the start of training camp works for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leader said:

This.  Now I'm personally a bit shocked Hackett actually got the call to be HC considering he was ... well not the play caller.  Although I am glad Denver botched this one bad.

But yeah STC should be coming soon, and ... Hopefully this next OC will be of Kellen Moore quality and tell LaFleur to hand over the play calling to him.

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

This.  Now I'm personally a bit shocked Hackett actually got the call to be HC considering he was ... well not the play caller.  Although I am glad Denver botched this one bad.

Hackett's a Rodgers play. Pure and simple.

I think he called plays before coming to GB. Could be wrong on that - but think he did. If not - he'd probably be looking for an OC that could - which calls his interest in Steno and Getsy (neither of whom have called plays to my knowledge) into question. So...I think he's planning on calling the plays.