TOM BRADY IS BACK

bucsfan333

18 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Does anyone believe this crap about Brady wanting to go to Miami or any other team which led to the initial retiring? 

I believe the Miami one, but it was 1st reported that he was going there to play QB. However, it's now been 'learned' he was actually trying to go there to be in their FO and have power over player management/roster build.

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I believe the Miami one, but it was 1st reported that he was going there to play QB. However, it's now been 'learned' he was actually trying to go there to be in their FO and have power over player management/roster build.

I just don't understand why Miami. I'd believe the 49ers more. But now for a FO position instead? Weird. 

Bucs general manager Jason Licht said Tom Brady could play beyond the 2022 NFL season. 

“It’s been an awesome two years,” Licht said during a Wednesday interview, “and now hopefully three-plus years — if not more than three — with him.”

Get that extension done now Licht!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Bucs general manager Jason Licht said Tom Brady could play beyond the 2022 NFL season. 

“It’s been an awesome two years,” Licht said during a Wednesday interview, “and now hopefully three-plus years — if not more than three — with him.”

Get that extension done now Licht!

My guess is 3 yrs @ 100 million with 70 million guranteed with the expectation he plays 2 seasons.

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

It was a story this offseason, but it's coming up again since the Dolphins are going all in. it sounds more like an opinion from that guy than merit. I heard this again today from a better source:

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports there's "nothing happening" between Tom Brady and the Dolphins. 

Guys, ignore anything that comes from Boston sports media when it comes to Brady. They're still not over the fact that Brady left and have been throwing **** at the wall left and right ever since. 

Not to mention that the guy who "reported" that isn't even a football guy. He's the Bruins host on NESN lol.