TOM BRADY IS BACK

bucsfan333

Love tom forever man, i grew up watching this team with guys like Freeman, Garcia, Gradkowski, Simms, McCown, Winston, Glennon, Fitzmagic. And now we gonna have to realize how good we had it with the DAMN GOAT for the past 2 years.

Tom was the best QB we could ever ask for, but now its his time to shine 

If Tom Brady Retires, Could the Buccaneers Opt for Kyle Trask as Their QB?  - Sports Illustrated Tampa Bay Buccaneers News, Analysis and More

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Love tom forever man, i grew up watching this team with guys like Freeman, Garcia, Gradkowski, Simms, McCown, Winston, Glennon, Fitzmagic. And now we gonna have to realize how good we had it with the DAMN GOAT for the past 2 years.

Tom was the best QB we could ever ask for, but now its his time to shine 

If Tom Brady Retires, Could the Buccaneers Opt for Kyle Trask as Their QB?  - Sports Illustrated Tampa Bay Buccaneers News, Analysis and More

I'm intrigued by Trask on how much he can improve.  Back up in HS and college, now redshirt yr in the pros.  If he can progress to a Brad Johnson level Qb "win".  

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I'm intrigued by Trask on how much he can improve.  Back up in HS and college, now redshirt yr in the pros.  If he can progress to a Brad Johnson level Qb "win".  

Yeah im more on the give him a chance train, if he doesnt do well then by all means get a QB in 2023, the QB class is much better anyway.

But i think trask can do well and will elevate guys like Johnson and Scotty since he already has a decent chunk of reps with him in practice, he has a great arm and can scramble when he needs to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, indifference said:

I mentioned these names weeks ago. Both Qbs would be great fits

Russ wants to retire with the Seahawks.

And I hope we don't trade for a serial sexual assaulter. But he seems the most likely between the two.

Not that I think either is necessarily likely. 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

And I hope we don't trade for a serial sexual assaulter. But he seems the most likely between the two.

If (of course big if) Watson avoids criminal charges being pressed, the NFC South looks like a likely destination.  Relatively small media markets and also out of the AFC.  i would expect the league to give some length of a suspension to start the season.  

I don't see Carroll and Schneider having any interest starting over with a new QB.  I think Wilson moves next offseason if the Hawks miss the playoffs again.

I do find it interesting, Texans pushing for a trade before the new league year-3/16.  Have to believe all teams involved are working with the league office.  Watson has a NTC.  

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

. From the research I’ve done, I think he is innocent. I read somewhere 19/22 claims have been total fabrications so far. These are all civil cases which points to $$$ grab. Had these charges been criminally pursuit I would be a lot more worried

Edited by indifference