Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

Bears will have very specific personnel structure.

GM (Poles)

Assistant GM (likely Cunningham)

Personnel Director

Director Pro scouting

Director College scouting

New look for the front office.

This IMO is the best way to set up an NFL front office...now go grab Mike Bradway from KC for that personnel director role.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

GM (Poles)

Personnel Director

Director Pro scouting

This IMO is the best way to set up an NFL front office...now go grab Mike Bradway from KC for that personnel director role.

Is Josh Lucas out? I thought he and Kelly had the pro personnel and ast pro personnel down?

Just now, Sugashane said:

Is Josh Lucas out? I thought he and Kelly had the pro personnel and ast pro personnel down?

Lucas was very much so a Pace guy and followed him here from NO...I suspect we move on from him but no official word...

The likelihood is the FO doesn't change massively until after the draft since no one wants to change a ton of things mid process.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Lucas was very much so a Pace guy and followed him here from NO...I suspect we move on from him but no official word...

The likelihood is the FO doesn't change massively until after the draft since no one wants to change a ton of things mid process.

Gotcha. If Pace was going to get another GM job I could see him jumping but I just don't think he wants to jump elsewhere to take a pay cut. I don't have any proof of him being good either, just remember someone mentioning him and Kelly getting GM interviews.

Whatever happens Poles can build how he wants. I hope he gets some more experience around him though, especially if he can get it from better run organizations than Chicago.

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Also who the hell interviews Harbaugh? He wants power & loads of cash. He's 44-19. What is there to say and ask?

I think it’s more so there’s an interview between Harbaugh and the Vikings.  In reality, Harbaugh is interviewing them.

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

GM (Poles)

Personnel Director

Director Pro scouting

Delegation is good! Fans should be fans. Football evaluators should evaluate football... I'm pleased so far.