Next Step: Head Coach & Coaching Staff

gopherwrestler

I don't think Harbaugh would fit into the collaborative structure that KAM wants to build. He would probably want full control wherever he goes.

I think he would be a great option for Miami where he can tear everything down and build everything the way he wants from scratch. 

7 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

I haven’t been following but I thought Byron was a done deal in Jax.

Jags are/were trying to leverage Byron into a lesser contract from what's been reported.  Byron knew it was his job to lose and is leveraging that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I don't think Harbaugh would fit into the collaborative structure that KAM wants to build. He would probably want full control wherever he goes.

I think he would be a great option for Miami where he can tear everything down and build everything the way he wants from scratch. 

Or maybe Harbaugh wants less control at this stage of his career and simply wants to coach. Could feel burned out from college recruiting. How do we even know what he wants? I know we can look at his time as HC in SF but that was awhile ago and he was working with Baalke who know one has anything good to say about. 

• Like 1

Just now, RpMc said:

Jags are/were trying to leverage Byron into a lesser contract from what's been reported.  Byron knew it was his job to lose and is leveraging that.

Why does Leftwich or the media think it’s his job to lose? Just because he played there. Seems Jacksonville is okay moving on so he must not be the guy unless it’s a leverage play.