Week 9 GDT - Saints vs Bucs - 1pm EST on Fox

Dome

Just now, Buc Ball said:

I’m not going to defend Evans. He should be suspended as a result of that.

If you’re deliberately trying to take a player out of a game with a big hit, how is that different from deliberately trying to injure them? Why else would a player be sitting out? 

Justify it to yourself any way you like I guess. It doesn’t change the underlying facts.

Yeah, that it was 5 years ago, has no bearing on our current D, and Evans is a punk who will be suspended. Hold this L

Just now, Breesus mode said:

Yeah, that it was 5 years ago, has no bearing on our current D, and Evans is a punk who will be suspended. Hold this L

So does it not bother you at all that Payton was involved? Is that really the kind of guy you want as your HC? 

If it is, fair enough, but let’s not claim the moral high ground if you’re cool with it.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

So does it not bother you at all that Payton was involved? Is that really the kind of guy you want as your HC? 

If it is, fair enough, but let’s not claim the moral high ground if you’re cool with it.

No, it was 5 years ago. Nice job scoring in garbage time though. Have fun winning 4 games.

4 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

No, it was 5 years ago. Nice job scoring in garbage time though. Have fun winning 4 games.

Four is generous. If our over/under is 2.5, I’m not taking the over. 

Speaking about over/under, will you forgive Mike Evans in over or under 5 years? 

Just now, Buc Ball said:

Four is generous. If our over/under is 2.5, I’m not taking the over. 

Speaking about over/under, will you forgive Mike Evans in over or under 5 years? 

lol, get over it. Evans acted like a child today, and we aren't even running bounties anymore.

10 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Bruh. If this is your thought process on "Bounty Gate" begone. You bring nothing to the table.

Archived