Week 9 GDT - Saints vs Bucs - 1pm EST on Fox

Dome

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I know I've done a ton of stupid and reckless stuff when I was mad. Glad I wasn't on live TV when it happened. xD

Oh God lol, I punched a guy while he was driving a truck, and he totaled the truck and I broke my nose when my face hit the windshield.  Way too much moonshine was involved, and we're both lucky to be alive.  And the list of stupid things I've done while young, dumb, and drunk goes on and on.

I have no right to call anyone out lol...

6 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Winston should be suspended for leaving the bench and instigating a fight. I honestly had less of a problem with Evans trying to protect Winston (though he clearly missed Winston being Winston).

Will never happen but good God I'd laugh. xD

9 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Winston should be suspended for leaving the bench and instigating a fight. I honestly had less of a problem with Evans trying to protect Winston (though he clearly missed Winston being Winston).

Really Sammy? 

Protecting Winston... Your gonna buy that? This wasnt like Kyle Turley protecting Aaron Brooks head from being ripped off, this was a minor shove followed by a malicious cheap shot.

Evans can spew that rhetoric all he wants and its just his way to try and justify a punk cheap shot but the REAL reason he did it was Evans saw an oppertunity to take a cheap shot on the rookie that was shutting him down and making him look average. Evans knew exactly what he was doing and it had very little to do with Winston, thats just what he wants people to believe.

Mike Evans is a Punk and Winston is a childish imature pouting crybaby.

2 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Really Sammy? 

Protecting Winston... Your gonna buy that? This wasnt like Kyle Turley protecting Aaron Brooks head from being ripped off, this was a minor shove followed by a malicious cheap shot.

Evans can spew that rhetoric all he wants and its just his way to try and justify a punk cheap shot but the REAL reason he did it was Evans saw an oppertunity to take a cheap shot on the rookie that was shutting him down and making him look average. Evans knew exactly what he was doing and it had very little to do with Winston, thats just what he wants people to believe.

Mike Evans is a Punk and Winston is a childish imature pouting crybaby.

There no question that he was frustrated that Lattimore shut him out, but I’m pretty sure seeing Lattimore push Winston pushed him over the edge. It was still a very bad thing to do...but for the life of me, I can’t understand why Winston is on the field pushing the back of Lattimore’s helmet. I find Winston to be the primary one at fault because I don’t think anything happens unless Winston goes out of his way to be a giant ******. 

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

There no question that he was frustrated that Lattimore shut him out, but I’m pretty sure seeing Lattimore push Winston pushed him over the edge. It was still a very bad thing to do...but for the life of me, I can’t understand why Winston is on the field pushing the back of Lattimore’s helmet. I find Winston to be the primary one at fault because I don’t think anything happens unless Winston goes out of his way to be a giant ******. 

Dont waste your time trying to figure out why Winston does the stupid things he does... Look at his FSU career, it aint changing. Like I said hes a childish, pouting, imature crybaby who always is looking for people to justify his antics and hes got the perfect coach to do that for him right now.

Mike Evans - 6'5", 230+ lbs of chicken crap
Marshon Lattimore - 6', 195 lbs of shutdown soup!

Evans has 524 yards receiving on the season. 13 came against the Saints. Of course he's pissed. Someone snatched his man card and he was trying to get it back.... in a very non-manly way.

Lattimore owned Evans. Evans only recourse was a cheap shot, and even that didn't work. It had the same effect his play had on the game... none!

For a 4th year vet to lash out at a rookie like that is purely pathetic, laughable, and embarrassing. I hope the NFL comes down hard! At least 2 games! As for Winston, he instigated this, came onto the field and made contact with another player, that should be 1 game (which is really nothing, because Winston needs at least a game off to let his shoulder heal).

As for the Saints, BOOM!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Mike Evans - 6'5", 230+ lbs of chicken crap
Marshon Lattimore - 6', 195 lbs of shutdown soup!

Evans has 524 yards receiving on the season. 13 came against the Saints. Of course he's pissed. Someone snatched his man card and he was trying to get it back.... in a very non-manly way.

Lattimore owned Evans. Evans only recourse was a cheap shot, and even that didn't work. It had the same effect his play had on the game... none!

For a 4th year vet to lash out at a rookie like that is purely pathetic, laughable, and embarrassing. I hope the NFL comes down hard! At least 2 games! As for Winston, he instigated this, came onto the field and made contact with another player, that should be 1 game (which is really nothing, because Winston needs at least a game off to let his shoulder heal).

As for the Saints, BOOM!!!!!!

So I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but wouldn't Lattimore causing Evans to get a 15 yard penalty ultimately make Lattimore responsible for holding Evans to -2 yards on the game lol.

1 hour ago, whodatworm23 said:

Evans can spew that rhetoric all he wants and its just his way to try and justify a punk cheap shot but the REAL reason he did it was Evans saw an oppertunity to take a cheap shot on the rookie that was shutting him down and making him look average.

Did you see his post game interview, worm? He wasn't trying to justify it at all. He totally owned up to his mistake. I think we all know the reason he hit Lattimore is because he was getting shut down, but seeing Lattimore shove his QB is absolutely the straw that broke the camel's back.

Giving a reason for your actions isn't the same as trying to justify them, IMO. 

He'll likely get 2 games, reduced to one. If he had been ejected I think it would've been one game, reduced to a fine.

Just now, tyler735 said:

So I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but wouldn't Lattimore causing Evans to get a 15 yard penalty ultimately make Lattimore responsible for holding Evans to -2 yards on the game lol.

Lol yes.

And if he's suspended a game Lattimore will have held him to -2 yards in 2 games, one of which he was a couple thousand miles away. xD

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Did you see his post game interview, worm? He wasn't trying to justify it at all. He totally owned up to his mistake. I think we all know the reason he hit Lattimore is because he was getting shut down, but seeing Lattimore shove his QB is absolutely the straw that broke the camel's back.

Giving a reason for your actions isn't the same as trying to justify them, IMO. 

He'll likely get 2 games, reduced to one. If he had been ejected I think it would've been one game, reduced to a fine.

Not buying his post game remorse... Had nothing to do with thinking he did the wrong thing and all about realizing "oh crap, imma get fined and maybe even suspended" let me tell'em what they wanna hear to try and possibly limit the repercussions.

Im not buying it one bit!

Bucs-Saints report card: Mike Evans did right by his quarterback

......when Lattimore responded by pushing Winston, someone needed to do something, and Evans did the right thing. I guarantee the Winston-Evans bond is tighter now than ever before. Did Evans do Lattimore wrong? Who cares? Evans did right by his quarterback. GRADE: A.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/Bucs-Saints-report-card-Mike-Evans-did-right-by-his-quarterback_162346128

Honestly, hope this "reporter" comes home to his wife getting nailed by his neighbor. Ideally getting nailed as hard as Evans nailed Lattimore. What a dumb POS. 

Luckily the author is getting chewed up and spit out in the comments. Thankfully Bucs fans are more sensible than Bucs media. OMG THE COMMENTS... This dude is getting CHEWED UP! xDxDxDxDxD

1 minute ago, whodatworm23 said:

Not buying his post game remorse... Had nothing to do with thinking he did the wrong thing and all about realizing "oh crap, imma get fined and maybe even suspended" let me tell'em what they wanna hear to try and possibly limit the repercussions.

Im not buying it one bit!

Fair enough. I disagree.

Archived