Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, Malfatron said:

i figured you might do that

you were the town mvp in my eyes, thorn in our side

Honestly, I got TKN killed by pushing him so hard. I didn't catch how scummy the last second vote change to lynch both BCB and Whicker was. I think if anything, I was trying to make up for the fact that there wasn't a lot of problem/game solving going on.

Interested to know how Danger's flag saved me. @Matts4313

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly, I got TKN killed by pushing him so hard. I didn't catch how scummy the last second vote change to lynch both BCB and Whicker was. I think if anything, I was trying to make up for the fact that there wasn't a lot of problem/game solving going on.

yeah, that whole peds thing, and then nacho happening to get a day invest for miller was such a fun occurance there

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Mafia n1.  Spot on Bengals 

Factional hit: josh hits tk3

Mesaage: josh sends message to Slappy  "You've received word from a source in the league office that TheKillerNacho has tested positive for PED's"

Squire roleblocks gopher

Jlash shoots md4l

@MD4L

listen the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Targets he watched had either a 50% chance of failure or 50% chance of being enhanced (if possible). 

I also rando'd moves from both @JoshstraDaymus and @The Orca each night from a tier list. From strong to weak, it was like 15 possible moves. 

Wanted to introduce as much chance-probability as possible. 

• Like 1

@Slappy Mc

I did have a 3 post limit.  Josh gave it to me over you.

We got a day invest after bribing danger n2.  Used it on daboyle.  Penalty for targeting Goodell was a 3 post limit.... I submitted the invest 

Well that works out well for you guys. Daboyle is Rodger Goodell. Youve been 'fined' for putting a move on the commish. Your penalty is a 3 post silence today.

Edited by squire12
  • Like 1