Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:
5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

One day, I will be trustworthy enough to get a day-invest or a gun.

I gave you something N3. Not sure what you got 

My notebook with the move list is in the other room, but I am 99% sure you were roleblocked.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

@squire12 was I right that you claimed fan because you guys thought I was actually Chidobe?

I thought about CC'ing you right away, but I figured I needed to figure out who was actually the other town member because at that point I thought it was you or Orca.

That post about the interceptions on Matts night write-up was clutch IMO. No one commented on it, so I figured it was subtle enough.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In my defense forge never responded and Matt’s was ambiguous so when he clarified I stopped

Matts is a pretty forgiving guy and he likes the LOLs. I probably would have brought the hammer down on you. (I quoted what you said so it couldn't be edited out too. ;) )

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gopher was really lazy and not specific on his moves. He missed it D1, D2 he said something like "the first after the lynch" and at that time, you were the only person with a vote outside of the double lynch. 

Then the next day he said "last person" and Danger was the last place voter. So I asked him if he means danger, and he responded with a 'whatever, idc who it is' - - so I wrote down danger. 

Typical cowboy fan, looking you blame anybody but their own team when they mess up 

• Like 3