Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

im town. i got a day invest last night. who should i use it on?

I would use it on Malf. A cleared Malf would benefit everyone that is town. If I get kill moves or invests I usually start with Malf. If you dont choose Malf, one of the twins or Squire would be a good choice in my opinion. 

I will be taking anything you say with a grain of salt however because I was told you use PEDs. That rules out Goodell, Snyder, Jurrah and the refs. With only one civ special left (and fans), it would make sense that you would have to be aligned with the Rams. Most likely Von Miller who was popped for PEDs in 2011. That or Aaron Donald who looks like he is on PEDs.

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would use it on Malf. A cleared Malf would benefit everyone that is town. If I get kill moves or invests I usually start with Malf. If you dont choose Malf, one of the twins or Squire would be a good choice in my opinion. 

I will be taking anything you say with a grain of salt however because I was told you use PEDs. That rules out Goodell, Snyder, Jurrah and the refs. With only one civ special left (and fans), it would make sense that you would have to be aligned with the Rams. Most likely Von Miller who was popped for PEDs in 2011. That or Aaron Donald who looks like he is on PEDs.

You're scum too then, noted.

Not sure why a football fan would be taking PEDs.