Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Dak getting that NVP bump

Quarterback:
Dak Prescott [2 GS]: 40/65 (61.54%, 112.02 Rating) for 535 yards, 6 touchdowns, 1 interception. 6 carries for 21 yards (3.50 YPC, 12 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 1 fumble.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dknation.draftkings.com/platform/amp/2022/1/16/22887255/dak-prescott-nvp-nickelodeon-wild-card-game-cowboys-vs-49ers-2022-nfl-playoffs

Prescott was named ‘NVP’ by younger viewers on the Nickelodeon broadcast of the Wild Card game, taking the honor in the losing effort

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'd hate to create a QB controversy after finally putting Rodgers' mind at ease with that amazing Ryan trade.

And Rodgers lost immediately following that trade.

Hes nothing without that chip on the shoulder.

Better make that trade, hes getting complacent

7 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Is he always angry with you? Is that how we can explain things?

He's only angry with me half of the time. I've done the math.

See, my overall career win/loss record is what they call a "Jeff Fisher". My nine wins were a result of happy Nacho, and my nine losses were a result of angry Nacho. They had nothing to do with shortcomings or bad decisions of my own. Once I made this discovery, I strove to push fewer transaction requests and made it my goal to make things as smooth and peaceful as possible. So far, it hasn't paid off in the ol' win/loss, but it's a small sample size.