Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

On 2/5/2022 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

QB: Russell Wilson (SEA)
RB: Aaron Jones (GB), Jonathan Taylor (IND)
FB: Patrick Ricard (BAL)
TE: Mike Gesicki (MIA)
WR: Julio Jones (TEN), D.K. Metcalf (SEA), Tyler Boyd (CIN)
OT: Ryan Ramczyk (NO), Terron Armstead (NO)
OG: Joe Thuney (KC), Ali Marpet (TB)
C; Jason Kelce (PHI)

mother of god danger GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its Your Fault Insult GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Eh. My team has gotten vastly better today, short and long term. I acquired Taylor before Rodgers, and, with Rodgers, I'm going to be pass-heavy. Robinson is a stud, and his 3 tags have to come from somewhere. Most importantly, Taylor hasn't been an impact player yet. Pretty underwhelming, actually. He'll get there, but he's not there yet. (And I like Simmons.)

Last years stats, although im not discounting that robinson can be better in the future

6. Jarvis Landry (NOR): 106 receptions for 1,325 yards (12.50 YPR, 34 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble.

10. Allen Robinson (RC): 88 receptions for 1,238 yards (14.07 YPR, 75 LNG), 6 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble

But Taylor is going to be an NSFL superstar in a couple seasons. Hard to aquire such runningbacks typically

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Last years stats, although im not discounting that robinson can be better in the future

6. Jarvis Landry (NOR): 106 receptions for 1,325 yards (12.50 YPR, 34 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble.

10. Allen Robinson (RC): 88 receptions for 1,238 yards (14.07 YPR, 75 LNG), 6 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble

But Taylor is going to be an NSFL superstar in a couple seasons. Hard to aquire such runningbacks typically

Ask yourself: is Landry a keeper-quality player? Is Robinson?

That YPR is key. Robinson is the far more explosive sim player, and now he's signed to play with Stafford in LA.

I'm going to be a pass-heavy team until Rodgers retires, and there are only so many tags. He now has a legit #1 WR, and my tags are even. Simmons gives me a legit young defender to become a cornerstone here.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ask yourself: is Landry a keeper-quality player? Is Robinson?

That YPR is key. Robinson is the far more explosive sim player, and now he's signed to play with Stafford in LA.

I'm going to be a pass-heavy team until Rodgers retires, and there are only so many tags. He now has a legit #1 WR, and my tags are even. Simmons gives me a legit young defender to become a cornerstone here.

Its all good, im just giving you the business