Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Probably a big reach, but I think he has elite upside and I didn't think he'd last until 2.13. He'll be one of two players I keep on 1 tag this year.

If you plan on keeping him then I can’t fault it. Can’t see him being a serviceable starter for any team these next two sim seasons tho  

Just now, Scalamania said:

Huge gamble but I figured it was worth the risk. He'll probably end up sucking but it's worth a shot. 

Sim still loves him. And he didn’t have the absolute worst NFL season. Quite like the pick 

27 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Probably a big reach, but I think he has elite upside and I didn't think he'd last until 2.13. He'll be one of two players I keep on 1 tag this year.

He looked GOOD early in the season.. Sort of leveled off throughout, but that potential is there

I do think he probably would have been around for many more rounds though

27 minutes ago, Glen said:

Barkley’s a gamble. Woulda picked him if he fell to me in the 2nd

Barkley makes me a sad TK

Skill level off the charts. Frankly, his 2018 is theoretically off the books.. his 2019 was just okay. his 2020 was injured, and 2021 was a mix of injured and okay

If he wasn't Saquon Barkley he probably goes undrafted or like 12th round or something

Presumably, Nacho's rating style still makes him usable, but idk, I just couldn't justify the tags on him

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

He looked GOOD early in the season.. Sort of leveled off throughout, but that potential is there

I do think he probably would have been around for many more rounds though

Yep, that was my struggle. I think he'll emerge as a top-tier pass-rusher in BAL's defense, and I didn't want to miss out on him, but I thought there would be a chance he'd still be available in the 2nd.

If he becomes that player, I'll be more than satisfied with the decision. If not, it'll hurt.