Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all can send me big boards if you want to. I don't pick until like the 10th and have zero desire to trade into this draft. I'm just here for the lulz.

I should be around most of the weekend.

You just tryna get that post count up 

it appalls me that ppl have lives and aren't picking within 30 mins. like what could you possibly be doing? you're all nerds. 

picking early is brutal for these west coasters. hurry it up so I can pick before I go off the rails for the night. 

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

it appalls me that ppl have lives and aren't picking within 30 mins. like what could you possibly be doing? you're all nerds. 

picking early is brutal for these west coasters. hurry it up so I can pick before I go off the rails for the night. 

Look I have a solution!

38 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all can send me big boards if you want to. I don't pick until like the 10th and have zero desire to trade into this draft. I'm just here for the lulz.

I should be around most of the weekend.

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I’m not a nerd, I’m a dweeb 

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Look I have a solution!

oh don't get it twisted, I'm not complaining about not being able to pick. I'll find a way. I won't miss out on a chance to post a cool pic of my brand new toy.

I'm just making fun of you nerds (and/or dweebs @EaglesPeteC) for acting like you guys got cooler stuff going on. you're not fooling anyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

oh don't get it twisted, I'm not complaining about not being able to pick. I'll find a way. I won't miss out on a chance to post a cool pic of my brand new toy.

I'm just making fun of you nerds (and/or dweebs @EaglesPeteC) for acting like you guys got cooler stuff going on. you're not fooling anyone. 

Are you saying the football nerds/dweebs are lying about having other things going on other than this sim?

shock-shocked.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Only thing I got going on is ignoring my family 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You better hush turd Turkey