Justin Jefferson: Keep getting better in Year 3!

vike daddy

It’s really impressive the success that Jefferson has had in man coverage this season, especially with the issues that the Vikings offensive line has had this season and how often Jefferson sees double teams.

Receiving Yards vs Man/Man:

Justin Jefferson 710
DeVonta Sith 487
Amari Cooper 480
Stefan Diggs 440
Ja'Marr Chase 405
Garrett Wilson 405
CeeDee Lamb 401

via@NextGenStats

Justin Jefferson, on breaking Calvin Johnson's record:  "If I do get the record, I get the record. It's really not too much on my mind at this moment. We have the one goal of reaching the Super Bowl. If I get the record and we don't get to the Super Bowl, then what's the point?"

skolnorth.com

• Like 4

Minnesota Vikings superstar receiver Justin Jefferson not only has a chance to break Calvin Johnson's single-season receiving yardage record (1964 yards set in 2012) but also can eclipse Michael Thomas' single-season receptions record (149 catches set in 2019).

Purple FTW.com

• Like 1

23 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Minnesota Vikings superstar receiver Justin Jefferson not only has a chance to break Calvin Johnson's single-season receiving yardage record (1964 yards set in 2012) but also can eclipse Michael Thomas' single-season receptions record (149 catches set in 2019).

Purple FTW.com

27 catches in 2 weeks would be remarkable. 

• Like 3