Justin Jefferson: Keep getting better in Year 3!

vike daddy

19 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

wow it's crazy how low people thought of JJ. This thread is gold lol

a PHI fan wrote: "...taking Jefferson at 21 would be the most underwhelming thing we could do. I think a lot of Jeffersons production/highlights/whatever are because of Burrow and Chase.

But don't get me wrong, I don't think Jefferson is bad, i would love him at 53, but no way he falls that far."

• Like 1

If my cypherin' is correct, JJ currently stands at 1756 yards.  He only needs to average 122 ypg to reach 2000.

His season already ranks as the 7th best in NFL history (receiving yardage-wise).  His previous 2 seasons rank 20th and 22nd all time.

Edited by perrynoid
added stuff
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

If my cypherin' is correct, JJ currently stands at 1756 yards.  He only needs to average 122 ypg to reach 2000.

His season already ranks as the 7th best in NFL history (receiving yardage-wise).  His previous 2 seasons rank 20th and 22nd all time.

Think it’s highly unlikely they play starters week 18. Crappy field with likely nothing to play for. 

54 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Think it’s highly unlikely they play starters week 18. Crappy field with likely nothing to play for. 

I wouldn’t say likely nothing to play for. Possibly nothing to play for, but there’s a pretty reasonable chance the 2nd seed is still in play.

15 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

I wouldn’t say likely nothing to play for. Possibly nothing to play for, but there’s a pretty reasonable chance the 2nd seed is still in play.

@vikingsrule is bringing up the point the coaches will be debating though - if we win next week in GB and SF wins their games today and next week, is it better to rest starters and perhaps be the #3 seed, or pick up some injuries in Chicago and be the #2 seed?

arguments can be made either way...

6 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

@vikingsrule is bringing up the point the coaches will be debating though - if we win next week in GB and SF wins their games today and next week, is it better to rest starters and perhaps be the #3 seed, or pick up some injuries in Chicago and be the #2 seed?

arguments can be made either way...

I think you gotta play for the #2 seed. With this line of thinking why play the starters at all the rest of the year since we already have a playoff spot clinched?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

I think if he's really close KOC might let him play. KOC seems like a coach who if knows something is important to a player he won't outright take it away unless the player is injured. KOC probably tell JJ barring weather you got the 1st half to break it. 

• Like 1