The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Which character killed Pickle and Mwil?

Also, idk if this is what you’re implying, but I definitely don’t think anyone would say they’re visiting the person that they’re going to kill. I suppose we’ve seen crazier 

Just now, Whicker said:

Got it. I don’t think it’s worth revealing the target at this time. 

Also ftr, a PGO would be town if that’s what it turns out to be. 

Doesn't PGO only kill 1 person?  Wouldn't it be closer to a veteran where they have limited activations, but everyone that visited them the night that it's activated dies and then they no longer have an ability.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Somewhere in the realm of Josh, Nacho, JLash, Gopher today. I'll go back through and reread if anyone tried to push against the Matts push early.

Slappy town IMO, Raves town IMO, KSJ town IMO, Tk3 town IMO. 

Nacho is playing?  Has he even posted lately 

Just now, Raves said:

Doesn't PGO only kill 1 person?  Wouldn't it be closer to a veteran where they have limited activations, but everyone that visited them the night that it's activated dies and then they no longer have an ability.

No idea in this game. I’ve seen it many ways. 

But the current theory is that the writeup suggests squire was potentially killed by PGO, so that would be just one person 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, KSJ isnt being truthful. I found out who somebody is, which means KSJ is just trying to appear town imo 

Homelander would be aligned with Vought if that’s what you’re saying. Killing Pickle doesn’t make him scum 

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It could be a PGO (role that kills visitors), but I interpreted it as a regular target with flavor originally. 

My best interpretation is that Pickle and Mwil were both killed by the same source (the reason why they were killed on the same line in the same way) which flavor wise matches most with Homelander (basically Superman if you don’t know the series) who melts people with laser eyes. Homelander would be aligned with Vought. 

If that assumption is true, then we have two other kills. Simplest explanation here is that each faction group (Boys and Church) each got a hit. This is supported even more by the fact that Mwil was a vigilante. It’s possible he hit Wolf but I would doubt very much if Mwil hit Squire. 

Based on Pickle's role - I'm assuming that Pickle "jailed" Mwil, which is what put them at the table together, but maybe Pickle was targeted and somehow Mwil was killed in kind

That being the case - Mwil would have been unable to make a kill

To me it looks like 3 kills, with one of them picking up a bonus death

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Before the day ended yesterday he claimed that if he died and Pickle was alive, Pickle was Vought. This seems to me that he has a role modifier similar to Squire’s ability, which is something that scum likely (at the time) wouldn’t know existed and the game and couldn’t soft it. 

Similarly, I think the Tk3 is town based upon the night announcement of his visit and a role that I know that works similarly 

I thought Raves was town for the same reason

I'll wait to see how future nights go before really assuming anything.. I was just surprised that I was the only person in the write up