The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Feel free to cliff notes me 

Matts claimed a character known as “The Female” who in the show is rescued by the Boys and joins them. Matts then confirms that is his character but he’s Indy watcher and will prove his move at some point in the game. We’d like your input 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Matts claimed a character known as “The Female” who in the show is rescued by the Boys and joins them. Matts then confirms that is his character but he’s Indy watcher and will prove his move at some point in the game. We’d like your input 

I generally like to keep chicks around in most things cause sausage parties are no fun 

Regardless, was he being pressured or just randomly throw **** out there 

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I generally like to keep chicks around in most things cause sausage parties are no fun 

Regardless, was he being pressured or just randomly throw **** out there 

No pressure. But he’s since confirmed his character.

And you may want to get off this site in that case…

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like I'm almost wondering if this was a Twins level gambit but doing it day 1 just to spice things up.  It's so freaking weird.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

i mean swag is gender fluid so that counts online

well, Matts is a wild card always.  I don't see him randomly doing this unless he wants to get taken out.  We also don't learn much from his death as both town and scum would be happy to get rid of him if he's telling the truth.  I don't recall malf ever having a jester role before though so IDK

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Please do not kill BCB, mafia people. I feel like BCB has gotten merked on like day 1 or day 2 for like 30 straight games. 

Let the man play ! 

Also, if BCB is mafia, you should definitely not kill him, Mafia people. 

That would be a flaw in your gameplan. 

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i mean swag is gender fluid so that counts online

well, Matts is a wild card always.  I don't see him randomly doing this unless he wants to get taken out.  We also don't learn much from his death as both town and scum would be happy to get rid of him if he's telling the truth.  I don't recall malf ever having a jester role before though so IDK

His character joins the Boys after being rescued. What is the point of an Indy watcher? What’s the purpose of that role?