The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Speak your peaceWhicker

Before the day ended yesterday he claimed that if he died and Pickle was alive, Pickle was Vought. This seems to me that he has a role modifier similar to Squire’s ability, which is something that scum likely (at the time) wouldn’t know existed and the game and couldn’t soft it. 

Similarly, I think the Tk3 is town based upon the night announcement of his visit and a role that I know that works similarly 

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Before the day ended yesterday he claimed that if he died and Pickle was alive, Pickle was Vought. This seems to me that he has a role modifier similar to Squire’s ability, which is something that scum likely (at the time) wouldn’t know existed and the game and couldn’t soft it. 

Similarly, I think the Tk3 is town based upon the night announcement of his visit and a role that I know that works similarly 

Which character killed Pickle and Mwil?

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Somewhere in the realm of Josh, Nacho, JLash, Gopher today. I'll go back through and reread if anyone tried to push against the Matts push early.

Slappy town IMO, Raves town IMO, KSJ town IMO, Tk3 town IMO. 

See I was thinking the opposite of people pushing against the Matts push considering how crazy his claim was and thought maybe it was a gambit to give scum extra town cred so I was looking at people that I think were early on the wagon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

@Whicker what did you think of Squires death write up? Says he fell prey to a trap. Do you think he was just a standard target and I'm reading too much into the trap part?

It could be a PGO (role that kills visitors), but I interpreted it as a regular target with flavor originally. 

My best interpretation is that Pickle and Mwil were both killed by the same source (the reason why they were killed on the same line in the same way) which flavor wise matches most with Homelander (basically Superman if you don’t know the series) who melts people with laser eyes. Homelander would be aligned with Vought. 

If that assumption is true, then we have two other kills. Simplest explanation here is that each faction group (Boys and Church) each got a hit. This is supported even more by the fact that Mwil was a vigilante. It’s possible he hit Wolf but I would doubt very much if Mwil hit Squire.