I'd be upset too if I were Aaron Rodgers.

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Find me a teams WR5 and TE3 who are clearly better then what Green Bay has?  I'll be waiting a LONG time.

TE3s: Brycen Hopkins LA, OJ Howard TB, Foster Moreau LV, Noah Gray KC

WR5s: Mecole Hardman KC, Noah Brown DAL, Greg Dortch AZ, Brandon Powell LA

All those guys proven better than ESB and Deguara

Edited by LLcheesehead12

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

No kidding.  If you're complaining about a guy who started the year on the PS, you lose a LOT of credibility in any argument.

Yes MLF and Gute like the fools they are snuck him onto the practice squad and put him on the active roster as soon as MVS went down robbing playing time for Amari Rodgers who only got to return punts.  They gave him MVS's spot when he was injured forcing Rodgers to have to work with him.

1 hour ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

TE3s: Brycen Hopkins LA, OJ Howard TB, Foster Moreau LV, Noah Gray KC

WR5s: Mecole Hardman KC, Noah Brown DAL, Greg Dortch AZ, Brandon Powell LA

All those guys proven better than ESB and Deguara

This is a TERRIBLE argument regarding the TEs.

Hopkins had literally ONE career target before the superbowl.

Gray had 50 yards recieving this season.

Howard is a former first round pick who had ~ half the production Deguara had this year.

Deguara out produced those three combined this year.

Moreau was the clear cut #2. He had 10x the snaps of the other LV backup TEs.

• Like 5

On 2/18/2022 at 11:58 AM, Sandy said:

Wow, a member of the forum who supports another team comes in here with an observation and you guys eat him alive. Disappointing.

He makes a good point. It was fine when we were hitting on tons of second and third round picks and finding stars, but lately on offense it's been a bit dryer. We haven't hit on a WR since Adams. Calling MVS, Lazard and Tonyan championship caliber skill position players is a joke. An absolute joke. I'm laughing at those comments right now. 

Did all of you happen to miss the Super Bowl? Both teams have three WRs better than our #2, and a better TE than Tonyan to boot. In the NFC, TB, DAL, SF, all had better/deeper skill position groups than us. It's a miracle Rodgers could play so efficiently with this group of misfits. 

Thank you and that's my thinking too. 

Green Bay drafting JORDAN LOVE (an awful college career statistically speaking) and passing on TEE HIGGINS (who Joe Burrow absolutely, loves) was absolutely, criminal.

Draft Tee Higgins instead of "Jordan Love" and I bet Aaron Rodgers has multiple SB rings right now.

On 2/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, packfanfb said:

Might as well save your breath man. I've been around here clamoring for a No. 2 WR for last 4 years and the most common responses are: (1) I'm just playing Madden, (2) I'm stupid; (3) I'm crazy, (4) I'm spoiled or (5) all the above. At some point, you just keep scrolling lol. 

I just don't understand how Green Bay took JORDAN LOVE 1st round over Tee Higgins (1st pick of the 2nd round out of Clemson) because could you imagine a Trio of Rodgers/Adams/Higgins? I couldn't imagine. 

Yes. I'd be pissed off if I were Aaron Rodgers too because drafting Jordan Love while refusing to give him another A+ Offensive weapon was a slap in his QB face...

And not providing him throughout all these recent years with an elite TE is nuts to me too. 

7 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I just don't understand how Green Bay took JORDAN LOVE 1st round over Tee Higgins (1st pick of the 2nd round out of Clemson) because could you imagine a Trio of Rodgers/Adams/Higgins? I couldn't imagine. 

Yes. I'd be pissed off if I were Aaron Rodgers too because drafting Jordan Love while refusing to give him another A+ Offensive weapon was a slap in his QB face...

And not providing him throughout all these recent years with an elite TE is nuts to me too. 

We'd just lose 35 to 42 in the playoffs. Who cares. Oh no his stats though!

11 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

You're allegedly a Jets fan. 

You've watched your team fail to put together more than, what, 5 competent starters in a 30 man rotation?

And yet you're in here complaining about the Packers not having studs at guys #18, 24, and 26?

Finding standout talent is difficult and this roster has a lot of it. 

There's plenty of talent on this team to win a Superbowl IF Rodgers plays well.

He hasn't played well in the playoffs recently. THAT is the issue. 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:14 PM, beekay414 said:

Ah man, it hurt Aaron so bad, he posted b2b MVPs and the team's won 39 games in 3 years. Hurt him so bad he couldn't pull the trigger when they were wide ******* open as he predetermined his throw rather than running the ******* offense. No. 2 WR is not the reason we haven't won a Super Bowl or even made one the last few seasons. It's 12's ******* head and his refusal to take a risk.

I don't know why the **** this has to be pounded into your head every damn offseason.

Um...

Just look at your 13-10 playoff loss to San Francisco. 

Davante Adams = 11 targets/9 Receptions (while being double teamed by CB + Safety help over the top). 

Vs. 

Randall Cobb/Marcedes Lewis/Allen Lazard/Equanimeous St. Brown/Josiah Deguara/Dominique Dafney (combined) = 6 Targets for only 2 catches with only 6 receiving yards. 

And you're trying to tell everyone that Aaron Rodgers having an elite WR talent opposite of Davante Adams such as a Tee Higgins who just recorded 2021 70+ Receptions for 1,000+ Receiving Yards Regular Season and then exploded for 30 targets 18 receptions 309 receiving yards and 2 TDs during 2022s postseason....

Wouldn't have helped both of Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams beat the 49ers while scoring more than TEN (10) points?

Because if so (as an outsider looking in) I 100% disagree with your Football assessment of that playoff game vs. Sam Francisco man.  

PS: Tee Higgins against that same 49ers last year while opposite of Ja'Maar Chase went off for 7 Targets/5 Receptions for 114 Receiving Yards and what extractu did GBs #2 WR opposite of Davante Adams do against that same exact San Francisco 49ers Defensive, outside of absolutely nothingness dude? 

Drafting Jordan Love over Tee Higgins @ WR out of Clemson was absolutely criminal and nothing anyone says can ever change my opinion on that. 

8 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Um...

Davante Adams = 11 targets/9 Receptions (while being double teamed by CB + Safety help over the top). 

Vs. 

Randall Cobb/Marcedes Lewis/Allen Lazard/Equanimeous St. Brown/Josiah Deguara/Dominique Dafney (combined) = 6 Targets for only 2 catches with only 6 receiving yards. 

And you're trying to tell everyone that Aaron Rodgers having an elite WR talent opposite of Davante Adams such as a Tee Higgins who just recorded 2021 70+ Receptions for 1,000+ Receiving Yards Regular Season and then exploded for 30 targets 18 receptions 309 receiving yards and 2 TDs during 2022s postseason....

Wouldn't have helped both of Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams beat the 49ers while scoring more than TEN (10) points?

Because if so (as an outsider looking in) I 100% disagree with your Football assessment of that playoff game vs. Sam Francisco man.  

PS: Tee Higgins against that same 49ers last year while opposite of Ja'Maar Chase went off for 7 Targets/5 Receptions for 114 Receiving Yards and what extractu did GBs #2 WR opposite of Davante Adams do against that same exact San Francisco 49ers Defensive, outside of absolutely nothingness dude? 

Drafting Jordan Love over Tee Higgins @ WR out of Clemson was absolutely criminal and nothing anyone says can ever change my opinion on that. 

Gotta love people who use the phrase...

"and nothing anyone says can ever change my opinion on that"

...they seem so open minded to discussing things without getting emotional about the topic.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Um...

Vs. 

Stick to worrying about when your Jets are going to actually field a football team again. Let us worry about our team. Thanks.