STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

Slappy Mc - 7 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, MWil23, JoshstraDaymus, squire12, Daboyle, Matts4313

DrDoomIQ - 3 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C

MWil23 - 2 - Droid A, kingseanjohn

kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: Pickle Rick, Jlash, Raves, 11sanchez11, gopherwrestler

Around 8 hours, 10 minutes left in the day!

On 2/19/2022 at 4:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Quadruple Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kill a target player. If that player is successfully killed this way, you obtain any items that player had in their inventory.

@Matts4313

66gkw7.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think anyone tried to kill Slappy. Infact, I think the opposite. Having 2 separatist attack him would ensure that they got their droid.

^^^IMPORTANT I THINK, MAYBE^^^

So you think that KSJ is a separatist aligned with RandyMossIsBoss and they wanted to get their droid?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So you think that KSJ is a separatist aligned with RandyMossIsBoss and they wanted to get their droid?

Im not back reading so I dont have the complete story. All I am saying is that if they wanted their droid, that would be a way to ensure it. 

• Guard (Droid): Once per night, target a player. If anyone else was attempting to target that player, their actions will fail and this ability will be automatically deployed as if Deploy Droid were used on it.

Based on actually reading the thread and autopsies It appears slappy blocked or parryed and learned he was attacked with a quadruple light saber.  0nly way he knows that is if he is a separatist and bussed RMIB for no reason or it happened the way it came out 

• Like 2

Im not back reading so I dont have the complete story. All I am saying is that if they wanted their droid, that would be a way to ensure it. 

But wouldn't that mean their actions had to fail to get the droid? How would KSJ know where Slap went that night?

The way to ensure it, was to deploy the Droid and use the factional hit.  Bam.  They get the Droid and he gets to kill. 

You coming up with some real bad thoughts today lol.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
  • Guard (Droid): Once per night, target a player. If anyone else was attempting to target that player, their actions will fail and this ability will be automatically deployed as if Deploy Droid were used on it.

Based on actually reading the thread and autopsies It appears slappy blocked or parryed and learned he was attacked with a quadruple light saber.  0nly way he knows that is if he is a separatist and bussed RMIB for no reason or it happened the way it came out 

Are you saying that Slappy bused RMIB then, or saying that if he's scum he's not Separatist aligned?

There's a clear PoE with Slappy and KSJ that needs resolved, and then after that the entire DrDoom fiasco needs resolved as well barring another night invest of sorts.

Slappy literally killed/claimed to have killed 2 Town in plain site and then is calling anyone scum who is demanding answers and claims while actively digging his heels in and completely refusing. That's not Town play at this point. If he's actually Town, full claiming everything is absolutely in his best interests and the interests of Town. Refusing to claim here is a silent condemnation.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was blocked because Grievous was there getting a droid.....

Also, TKN very clearly stated that any of the write up was just fluff and didnt mean anything. So slappy didnt "parry" anything, that was just a way to say the hit failed.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

But wouldn't that mean their actions had to fail to get the droid? How would KSJ know where Slap went that night?

How many hits were day 1? They were looking for the lolclear. They blocked their own hit with grevious.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

66glo8.jpg

IT BELONGS TO THE SEPERATIST - its clear that anyone of them wouldve have that flavor.