STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

so you have no thoughts on the gm?

are you following along?

I'm not really sure what to make of the slappy situation or any of the other claims.  There are a lot of good points made by both sides.  Instead of trying to pick which one of those sides is right I'm taking a more reasoned stance of going after the claimed other.

If I had any actionable information on that situation right now, I'd pick a side, but I don't.  Plus @Slappy Mc is my super secret bestie the last 2 games we've played together and I don't want to see him gone.

• Like 1

Also, @The Orca I am going to make this post, that has nothing to do with the game, directly to you. This exact situation with this game details how difficult it is to make anyone happy. You use words, people get emotional and say ****. You use images and people get emotional and say ****. I'm glad that you liked that post because I support you and the play style that you choose to use, both tactically and to try to mitigate people's feelings/reactions.

/rant

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 4

VC

Slappy Mc - 7 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, MWil23, JoshstraDaymus, squire12, Daboyle, Matts4313

DrDoomIQ - 5 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C, Pickle Rick, Raves

MWil23 - 2 - Droid A, kingseanjohn

kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: Jlash, gopherwrestler

Around 5 hours, 25 minutes left in the day!

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, @The Orca I am going to make this post, that has nothing to do with the game, directly to you. This exact situation with this game details how difficult it is to make anyone happy. You use words, people get emotional and say ****. You use images and people get emotional and say ****. I'm glad that you liked that post because I support you and the play style that you choose to use, both tactically and to try to mitigate people's feelings/reactions.

/rant

he stole that play style from me

*brushes off shoulder*

I’m not upset with how anyone posts or decides to play. That’s totally their prerogative. It’s also all of ours to sort through the weeds and meta and make the best informed decisions we can. I’ve been burned by a lot of gimmicks before in past games as well.

• Like 1