STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Anyone else getting the sense that slappy fabricated his 5 player alignment results?

We don't know if he actually had that ability.  Though it does fit a nacho game.

What player he allegedly used it on 3 + to randoms?

What the results actually were?

He very easily could have pulled the alignment names from the previous star wars game nacho hosted.

• Like 1

Reminder that night will be late tonight... lynch won't be processed until after 10 pm at least. While I'll give a short night period after that (and tag all living players at that time), it would be wise to send a move in ahead of time.

@Raves

@11sanchez11

@Daboyle

@gopherwrestler

@Slappy Mc

@squire12

@bcb1213

Parting thoughts for town:

The game started with 26 players. Just like the last star wars mafia game.
The ratio breakdown for the last game was: 15 Galactic Empire (town) - 5 Rebel Alliance (mafia) - 2 Jedi Order (survival wincon) - 3 Scoundrels (survival based) - 1 Bounty Hunter (bounty based wincon) = 26 Total
So far the ratio breakdown has been: 8 Galactic Republic (town) (+1 from Pickle Rick's original role) - 4 Jedi Order (5 including me) (town) - 4 Sith Order (-1 from Pickle Rick's conversion) (mafia), 3 Separatist (mafia) = 19 Total
The difference for each category is 2 town, 1 mafia , 3 scoundrels and 1 bounty hunter = 7 total

There are seven players left in the game. For win condition purposes and consistency with story lines I will assume that the same is transpiring here. That would mean that myself and one other are the last two town. The last mafia is likely a separatist since town win condition hasn't triggered yet and there was a kill last night when my attack fail on gopher. 3 of the remaining players are Scoundrels, likely survival based and don't have a horse in the race. The last being the bounty hunter who may have the most investment in people dying here still. If his targets aren't dead, he will be coming for you.

I am pretty sure I know who the bounty hunter is and there is no reason to hide information at this point so if that player has met their wincondition, they can keep that info to themselves, if they haven't met it, based off of the last Bounty Hunter, they would be a threat to me winning and it is in my best interest to help them meet that wincon. My wincon is not prevented from the Galactic Republic winning, but being that they are town, they also don't prevent me from winning. I am also not worried about the Scoundrels since they don't seem to prevent any side from winning or losing.  The separatists seem to be a direct threat to my wincondition so I am hoping that something can be worked out to try to get rid of the last one, so I can win with town, the bounty hunter and the scoundrels.

I know that for the Scoundrels and Bounty Hunters there is no incentive to cooperate with anything that I am saying, but at this point, I am out of options. Town is going to lose tonight if I can't convince you guys to not vote me. I don't have use of my saber tonight since something prevented it last night, but I can use Force Push or Force Riposte (on someone who ends the day voting me) in an attempt to help. I will be blocking any incoming attacks on me tonight since I don't believe there are Siths remaining.

@Raves @11sanchez11 @Daboyle @gopherwrestler @squire12 @bcb1213

If you guys still decide to lynch me all I can say is:
Star Wars Goodbye GIFStar Wars Goodbye GIFStar Wars Goodbye GIFstar wars goodbye GIF

@Slappy Mc

you should really consider some options on why your alleged kill attempt on gopher failed.  

if you really think that town is on the brink of losing, then you should put some ideas on the table for others to consider.   As of now, it just seems like you are in this for yourself to reach your wincon.   Maybe share what moves you made thus far in the game.

Here is a template for you to follow

N1 move ability:         
N1 item:

N2  move ability:
N2 item:

N3 move ability:
N3 item:

N4 move ability:
N4 item:

I assume I am still keeping VC and calling night in 72 minutes@bcb1213 pretty sure you are the only vote missing:

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Droid D votes Slappy

Vote Count

Slappy - 6 - Squire, Gopher, Sanchez, Slappy, daboyle, Droid D

Raves - 1 - Raves

Droid A has not voted

Edited by Matts4313

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Slappy Mc

you should really consider some options on why your alleged kill attempt on gopher failed.  

if you really think that town is on the brink of losing, then you should put some ideas on the table for others to consider.   As of now, it just seems like you are in this for yourself to reach your wincon.   Maybe share what moves you made thus far in the game.

Here is a template for you to follow

N1 move ability:         
N1 item:

N2  move ability:
N2 item:

N3 move ability:
N3 item:

N4 move ability:
N4 item:

Unless someone disarmed me or roleblocked me, the only logical answer for why it failed was that it was parried IMO.

I just stated my idea for town to not lose. Eliminating the Separatists should get the job done assuming you are truthful about being able to win with town. Being that I am not necessary for the other town member, its really only having another person that would be on his side in an attempt for us to win. The Scoundrels and Bounty Hunter, assuming they can win with town, are not a concern to town, but finding and eradicating the separatists is priority #1 imo.

As for my moves here is my complete list:

N1:
Ability: Force Push - Flacco
Item: Parry a melee attack

N2:
Ability: Force Riposte - Ruskie
Item: Lightsaber attempt to kill Flacco

N3:
Ability: Search Your Feelings - Squire, Mwil, BCB, Gopher, Glen
Item: Block a ranged attack

N4:
Ability: Force Push - Tugboat
Item: Lightsaber attempt to kill Gopher

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

As for my moves here is my complete list:

N1:
Ability: Force Push - Flacco
Item: Parry a melee attack

N2:
Ability: Force Riposte - Ruskie
Item: Lightsaber attempt to kill Flacco

N3:
Ability: Search Your Feelings - Squire, Mwil, BCB, Gopher, Glen
Item: Block a ranged attack

N4:
Ability: Force Push - Tugboat
Item: Lightsaber attempt to kill Gopher

Thanks

what does Force push do?  what do you learn?

Just now, squire12 said:

Thanks

what does Force push do?  what do you learn?

Force Push is the disarming move. It removes any item from their inventory (if they had one) THE FOLLOWING NIGHT. It doesn't prevent them from using it the night I target them with it. I cannot disarm the same player twice in a game.