STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, your reasoning is dumb as hell and your wouldn't have gotten votes besides your brother (shocking).  You and your brother are kings of getting results off dumb *** thought processes. But it's just skill based probability

I just realized that I couldn't stand listening to it this game so I'd rather quit.

We wouldn't have had to go through this charade if a replacement was available, but nacho said no. 

FIFY

Doc Holliday Hat Tip GIF by SYFYde

• Like 1

VC

Forge - 8 - DrDoomIQ, The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Glen - 3 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11

Pickle Rick - 1 - [Forge]

11sanchez11 - 1 - wolfeyestrk

Malfatron - 1 - Slappy Mc

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tugboat - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Malfatron, Matts4313, Danger, RandyMossIsBoss

Around 4 hours, 40 minutes left in the day!

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Forge - 8 - DrDoomIQ, The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Glen - 3 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11

Pickle Rick - 1 - [Forge]

11sanchez11 - 1 - wolfeyestrk

Malfatron - 1 - Slappy Mc

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tugboat - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Malfatron, Matts4313, Danger, RandyMossIsBoss

Around 4 hours, 40 minutes left in the day!

@Forge what you do to get all these votes?

this better be interesting reading up

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Its so hilarious how predictable you and your brother are. 

I've basically predicted pretty much everything that has gone down over the last 16 hours including your dumbass reasoning. 

So you predicted somewhere that I would figure you out based on Dr.Dooms vote before he voted? You are good

Just now, The Orca said:

So you predicted somewhere that I would figure you out based on Dr.Dooms vote before he voted? You are good

I predicted you would come up with idiotic logic and base it off the way I said something. It was very predictable. Also very predictable that your brother would fall in line because he's a lemming for you, and frankly, I just didn't want to deal with it. Your idiotic logic wasn't going to get any votes, but I just didn't want to deal with you or him this game. It legitimately sucked every ounce of fun out of the game from that minute on. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I predicted you would come up with idiotic logic and base it off the way I said something. It was very predictable. Also very predictable that your brother would fall in line because he's a lemming for you, and frankly, I just didn't want to deal with it. Your idiotic logic wasn't going to get any votes, but I just didn't want to deal with you or him this game. It legitimately sucked every ounce of fun out of the game from that minute on. 

1 vote sucked the fun out of the game 🤣

The last 3 games or so ive refused to vote you because you were town in my opinion lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

1 vote sucked the fun out of the game 🤣

The last 3 games or so ive refused to vote you because you were town in my opinion lol 

No, you did just in general. Every now and again, I Just can't stand you and your bother.