STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess i overlooked that he could have been hit.  Thats on me.  Like I said I get amped and narrow vision so I just locked in on his telegraphed move. 

i like the thread read against doom but if scum was able to guess what was going down and then kill orca after orca telegraphed visiting doom it would be an essay layup

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

. . .thats not phantom menace, thats revenge

also @Slappy Mchad a busy night buddy?

It’s 2 separate instances.

Opening scene of Phantom Menace has Obi Wan and Qui Gon on the separatist ship.

Anakin slaying them on Mustafar.

I didn’t make that clear, I should have used or instead of and

• Like 2

Okay.  Well, that was fun.  Off to a good start knocking off two Sith right off the bat.  I'm kinda guessing they're not actually following the "rule of 2" in this game though.  So there's gotta be more out there.  Which kind of worries me with how bizarre Forge's play was, deliberately trying to get himself killed.  Like...what does that do for them, unless they gain something from his death somehow.

Or maybe Forge really was just ragequitting the mafia game out of annoyance.  lol.  But worrisome...especially given all the mechanics and factions obviously at play here.

I think after all that, i maybe have become less confident of my ability to even understand who eventually wins this game whenever it ends.

I have also learned that this game is one big cluster**** minefield of a thing.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Okay.  Well, that was fun.  Off to a good start knocking off two Sith right off the bat.  I'm kinda guessing they're not actually following the "rule of 2" in this game though.  So there's gotta be more out there.  Which kind of worries me with how bizarre Forge's play was, deliberately trying to get himself killed.  Like...what does that do for them, unless they gain something from his death somehow.

Or maybe Forge really was just ragequitting the mafia game out of annoyance.  lol.  But worrisome...especially given all the mechanics and factions obviously at play here.

I think after all that, i maybe have become less confident of my ability to even understand who eventually wins this game whenever it ends.

I have also learned that this game is one big cluster**** minefield of a thing.

theres also four different factions from the look of it