STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Someone has to explain this Orca thing to me like I'm five cause I'm lost lol 

One of Orcas move is that he can visit someone and if they are red or green (town) aligned he lives but if the person is not red or green he dies.  

Orca appears to have pretty clearly telegraphed he used this move on DrDoom.  Orca died.  

Thus DrDoom is not town in any way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

One of Orcas move is that he can visit someone and if they are red or green (town) aligned he lives but if the person is not red or green he dies.  

Orca appears to have pretty clearly telegraphed he used this move on DrDoom.  Orca died.  

Thus DrDoom is not town in any way. 

So one of the droids is also scummy scum!!!

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

BTW if you're telling the truth and the host messed up.  Saying it in thread confirms your role which a good host just can't do 

Ya i already walked that logic thread out its a bummer but ican see why

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I love how I see a potential explanation that no one has yet and it was my first thought lol.  

@wolfeyestrkdid you use an item of sorts 

No actually that isnt my item

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

But you are coherent enough to know that mwil didn't say you visited tk3? 

I mean I didn’t visit Tk3 so why would Mwil have claimed that? And Mwil is usually asleep by nights. So you have nothing to stand in!!’n

• Like 1

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

Ya i already walked that logic thread out its a bummer but ican see why

No actually that isnt my item

The reason I ask is nacho loves to have either a role or an item that is a tricoder (originally used in star trek game)

The result is that you get some variation of 1 actual result and 2 fake/random names.   

So it could work like you use it on me and nacho visited but your results come back that nacho, tk3 and mwil visited (tk3 and mwil being the random)

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The reason I ask is nacho loves to have either a role or an item that is a tricoder (originally used in star trek game)

The result is that you get some variation of 1 actual result and 2 fake/random names.   

So it could work like you use it on me and nacho visited but your results come back that nacho, tk3 and mwil visited (tk3 and mwil being the random)

doom.