STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Wincon specifically says "Sith AND all threats to the Galactic Empire"

I have no idea who/what Dr Doom is, but he isn't one of the town factions. If we want to resolve something else, I can live with that, but I am 100% not accepting "let's work with proven non-town who claims friendly other"

Basic math says even if we are wrong, voting him does not harm us at all whatsoever. We are off to a good start and worst case scenario we are out nothing today and possibly expose him as a scum liar. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll be more specific with what happened to me last night.

I tried to visit Squire. However I was redirected to Gopher instead. My move on Gopher failed.

So a few things happened last night, but I was visited with a redirect onto Gopher AND something happened that made the move fail - and I'm 99% sure the reasoning was related to Gopher, NOT related to me

Interesting...why so certain it's a Gopher thing and not a you or a Squire thing given the Wolf/Squire/Slappy dilemma?

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Or related to the person who caused the redirect

Either Gopher could not be visited, or the redirect also causes a move to fail (is that a possible variant of a redirect?)

That's what I'm wondering, is if it's built into Squire's ability set. Those are a couple of coincidences related to Squire out of the gate here.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Interesting...why so certain it's a Gopher thing and not a you or a Squire thing given the Wolf/Squire/Slappy dilemma?

I had other stuff succeed. So I doubt it is a me thing, though I suppose it is possible

4 hours ago, DrDoomIQ said:

Sees the mob gathering outside my humble diner

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I may be a bit of a Scoundrel but I'm no scum. Why don't we all just sit down and have a few cups of Jawa Juice and talk this out (Can also get you a great deal on mineral rights out on Subterrel 😜)

ill be right with ya episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

Super interesting light claim considering I don't know where being a Scoundrel would fit in in the midst of a prequel trilogy game.

• Like 1

so in review

Doom isn't town and is a scoundrel, i guess

three people visited slappy, Squire said he didnt and actually visited another one who did supposedly visit slappy which is LOL convenient if true.  KSJ said he did visit slappy and slappy should know about it, and randy hasn't checked in yet.  Slappy apparantly doesnt believe squire at the moment

Ruskie has given zero reason why whicker is scum but seems adament about it.  Squire thinks he's aligned with possible bad dude randy

TK3 said he visited gopher but failed while gopher is flat out voting TK3

anything else I'm missing I can add to this

57 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you agree with my stance from yesterday that I made clear again today and yet disagreed with it and/or accused me of changing my philosophies 2 hours later?

Meaning by voting Dr. Doom today?

Yesterday, did you or did you not want to not have a runaway vote at some point in the day?

Yes you switched to forge when he claimed dooku.  easy to do, no big deal

so why go for the runaway vote thinking today?  

Assuming you meant today, it's pretty simple from my POV:

why would you assume i meant today when I clearly stated

"Look where votes ended yesterday."

is this moving into trolling scum Mwil?

Looking at the fact that General Grievous visited Slappy and that Wolf confirmed 3 visitors (or 2 on the chance that you're telling the truth), here's what basic "math" says:

1. Dr. Doom is either lying or voting him won't hurt Town, which is our best option barring another night result.

2. The math says that the best case scenario with going for one of you, KSJ, or RMIB, is that we have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the vote right in this instance.

Perhaps it's a bit of a conservative play, and I could still be swayed as there's a lot of day left, but an investigative result (Wolf and Orca) that nets us a bird in hand is not the same as a claim and CC of said claim when, before Forge rage claimed scum, it wasn't 100% clear as to who was telling the truth or lying.

It's not a chance in philosophy so much as a change in math and cause/effect move results.

looks like a safe play to hunt for little fish, that is for sure

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Basic math says even if we are wrong, voting him does not harm us at all whatsoever. We are off to a good start and worst case scenario we are out nothing today and possibly expose him as a scum liar. 

If this is the path you want to go, that is fine.  As you noted, there is a lot of day left.

56 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll be more specific with what happened to me last night.

I tried to visit Squire. However I was redirected to Gopher instead. My move on Gopher failed.

So a few things happened last night, but I was visited with a redirect onto Gopher AND something happened that made the move fail - and I'm 99% sure the reasoning was related to Gopher, NOT related to me

interesting you visited me.   my guess is TK3 would be coming with bad intentions based on your track record

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

so in review

Doom isn't town and is a scoundrel, i guess

three people visited slappy, Squire said he didnt and actually visited another one who did supposedly visit slappy which is LOL convenient if true.  KSJ said he did visit slappy and slappy should know about it, and randy hasn't checked in yet.  Slappy apparantly doesnt believe squire at the moment

Ruskie has given zero reason why whicker is scum but seems adament about it.  Squire thinks he's aligned with possible bad dude randy

TK3 said he visited gopher but failed while gopher is flat out voting TK3

anything else I'm missing I can add to this

ring girl GIF by Top Rank Boxing

@wolfeyestrk @RandyMossIsBoss @kingseanjohn @squire12

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yesterday, did you or did you not want to not have a runaway vote at some point in the day?

Yes you switched to forge when he claimed dooku.  easy to do, no big deal

so why go for the runaway vote thinking today?

Because, TODAY we have 2 verified night result(s) from Orca and from Wolf, meaning our odds are infinitely better than going solely off of claims and threadplay.

why would you assume i meant today when I clearly stated

"Look where votes ended yesterday."

is this moving into trolling scum Mwil?

I was talking about/answering your question from earlier where you said my logic changed. It has not at all.

looks like a safe play to hunt for little fish, that is for sure

So, you want to discard a confirmed non Town and claimed Indy who could absolutely be lying scum and go for a 1 for 3 statistical chance of being correct, while still not solving the DrDoom dilemma?

• Like 1