J.C. Jackson (CB) is a MUST (JET) once he hits the open FA market.

J.C. Jackson;   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Jets Faithful: Do you want J.C. Jackson as our Future #1 CB?

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

CBs in the system just aren’t premium. Don’t expect us to spend big there. Period. I love Sauce as a player. But same thing there. I don’t see us using a top 10 pick on a CB in this system.

I prefer bringing a veteran (age is irrelevant) in as long as they don't clot Saleh's young plan.

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

CBs in the system just aren’t premium. Don’t expect us to spend big there. Period. I love Sauce as a player. But same thing there. I don’t see us using a top 10 pick on a CB in this system.

Well we better because our CBs were atrocious last year and QBs picked us apart because of it. 

Bryce Hall isn't a #1 CB either. He's nothing close to it neither. Opposing OCs intentionally picked on him. 

Our secondary is much worse than our D-Line/edge rushers.

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Well we better because our CBs were atrocious last year and QBs picked us apart because of it. 

Bryce Hall isn't a #1 CB either. He's nothing close to it neither. Opposing OCs intentionally picked on him. 

Our secondary is much worse than our D-Line/edge rushers.

This just isn’t true. Our CBs weren’t that bad. CBs are only as good as the pass rush let’s them. You can line Deion Sanders, Darrell’s Revis and Charles Woodson up against guys but if they have to cover them for a long period of time…. The WR is going to win. We had no pass rush last year. That 100% is changing. We get Lawson back and we will have a good starting DE opposite him. Not sure how. But you can bet we make a trade for a guy or use 4 or 10 on one. Slide JFM inside with Q and we have a good young unit. That alone makes the CBs better. The point you do have is that Hall isn’t a CB1. But most teams don’t. I’d rather 2 really good outside CBs and 2 good CBs inside than a CB1 and a bunch of average guys.

• Like 1