Last call! Is he coming or going?

Leader

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Von Miller posting about a return to Denver.

He’s not leaving the Rams to go back to a team that’s not competing.

My money is on Denver.

Kinda hilarious how Denver got draft compensation and then gets him back 4 months later

12 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

Kinda hilarious how Denver got draft compensation and then gets him back 4 months later

The Rams got what they were after so they are probably happy with their decision.  Maybe the Packers can take those draft picks from Denver in the Rodgers deal?

A lot of people in this thread are assuming Rodgers thinks like a normal rational person. The man has gone full blown hippy mid-life crisis. I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest if he genuinely hasn't made up his mind yet.

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

A lot of people in this thread are assuming Rodgers thinks like a normal rational person. The man has gone full blown hippy mid-life crisis. I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest if he genuinely hasn't made up his mind yet.

Who cares! It's time for GB to make a decision for him and trade his ***! 

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Who cares! It's time for GB to make a decision for him and trade his ***! 

I hear ya, but they kind of need Aaron to be on board with a trade, or he could monkey wrench the whole thing.  

Edited by {Family Ghost}

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I hear ya, but they kind of need Aaron to be on board with a trade, or he could monkey wrench the whole thing.  

He's dragging this out so we don't/can't tag Adams. Need to cut his buddy Cobb and M. Lewis for the cap space as well as others. Then restructure/extend a few others and tag Adams anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He's dragging this out so we don't/can't tag Adams. Need to cut his buddy Cobb and M. Lewis for the cap space as well as others. Then restructure/extend a few others and tag Adams anyway. 

They can tag Adams today or tomorrow .. just need to be under the cap by March 16th.  

I very much dislike how much I like seeing Rodgers under center, owning the Bears and owning the decision.

I very much dislike how much I would like to see him leave so we can start over and build to something with younger, hungrier players.

Basically, I hate that Rodgers has made me not as much of a fan of the Packers as I am right now.

I hate that my fandom would probably return, in a greater volume, if he is gone.

It's an odd time to try to be a Packer fan, or a Rodgers fan.  And almost impossible to be both.

• Like 1