2022 Offseason Discussion

5 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Do you feel like he would be fired due to record this year or would he leave on his own accord due to moral aspects and pressure of having Watson on the team?  I had seen the press conference & he seemed fine.  I don't think anyone could have gone into the press conference & exude a lot of enthusiasm due to knowing the type of questions that were going to come their way.  

Peace!!!

Apparently according to Haslem--the FO is the ones who brought the idea to ownership

51 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

My word. 

Guy listens to anyone

Homeless bums

Hue Jackson

Nerds

Dorsey

Sounds like Haslem gets 'sold' a lot. But at the same time he will probably sell everything he owns to get a franchise QB on the Browns at this point--his desperation probably had a lot to do w/ it

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Sounds like Haslem gets 'sold' a lot. But at the same time he will probably sell everything he owns to get a franchise QB on the Browns at this point--his desperation probably had a lot to do w/ it

I like that Truckstop is committed to winning. 
Its going to have to be one of those situations where a stopped clock is right twice a day type situations. 

2022 could be a rough year if deshaun is out more than 4 games. The AFC is a blood bath, the AFC north less so if Lamar isnt the guy and if Pitt fails. 

23 could be worse from a roster stand poitn. 

I am sure that Berry will work his magic. 

54 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

According to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk, Landry was hoping to land a contract with an annual salary of $20 million.

“Landry, we’re told, had hoped to get a contract in the range of $20 million per year,” Florio wrote. “Nearly two weeks into free agency, it won’t be easy to find that kind of money.”

He was expecting a pay raise? That’s…something