Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

The first round picks would be 2022 #9 pick and 2023

2nd round picks would be 2022 #8 (#40) and #32 (#64)

5th round pick is either 2022 #2 or #9

Plus Lock, Fant, Harris.

Fant is a 1st round pick and Lock is a second round pick so the Seahawks essentially get three 1sts and three 2nds for Wilson.

Woah.

Edited by Chili

Wilson haul:

2x 1st round picks 

2x 2nd round picks

5th round pick -mitigated by 4th given up

Drew Lock - worth about a 5th/6th, mitigated by 4th given up but cheap 1M salary.

Shelby Harris (who? not saying he's bad but who is this)

Noah Fant (2 years left on rookie deal, 6.8M club option next year) - worth about a 3rd

For, Wilson, 4th round pick (mitigated by above)

I think that's a good not great haul for a HOF QB who still has 5 years to play but will need a new contract soon-ish.

I expect the Packers could have gotten 2x 1sts and a player like surtain instead of the 2nds and Fant in a Rodgers deal.

SO that's the star power and the measuring stick for Rodgers' play from here on out.  Hate the move for seattle since their window is so much longer with Wilson than Rodgers.  Still not sure those picks make up for the gaping hole at QB even for Green Bay.

13 minutes ago, Sandy said:

I've heard quite a few people harp on him for one play. Not even a turnover worthy play. One play. I hear a version of the phrase "but Lazard was wide open" all the time on here. One play.

The rest of the offense failed him regularly all game, with poorly timed false starts, injuries to critical players before and during the game (no one to blame, it happens), the fumble, the turnstile o-line. But all I hear is that one play. 

So yeah, it's fair to say there are people here who think he has to be perfect all the time. Not necessarily you, but it's certainly an opinion held by some.

Exactly. Year before Tom Brady throws 3 int's but Rodgers didn't run by it in at the end so he's not worth the money. Back to back mvp mind you. Maybe some teams are better than others and allow qbs more room to make mistakes like ol Tom against us two years ago. 

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

quick - name my agenda

Easy. Instead of developing your own theories and opinions, you attempt to poke holes in the theories and opinions of those you generally disagree with by projecting your own insecurities back at them.

I could ask the same. I'll give you a hint on mine - it's not pro-Rodgers, per se.

45 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Hilarious takes in here from some of you. What did Rodgers do to hurt you? 

There's a lot in here who have Rodgers Derangement Syndrome (RDS). Some are also seemingly are obsessed with a gamblers fallacy of rolling the dice that is the future of uncertainty in NFL draft picks believing the grass is, or will be greener, even though there's plenty of teams year after year bumbling their drafts and always chasing - sometimes for decades - even just above average QB play.

• Like 2