2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

4 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Waiting for some Jimmy G news

like...

waiting-today.gif

Dude.............................

So looks like Key may need to take a one year deal and prove he can do it again before he gets a big deal. That's a good sign that he returns back to SF. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

@49erurtaza

Holy cow, this guy really is Lombardi 2.0 and just steals tweets but puts it out slightly different so people can't claim he is stealing tweets lol. Clown. 

At least Lombardi doesn't put out bad football knowledge. The amount of times you see Akash put out some stuff that is just wrong isn't exactly small.

6 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Waiting for some Jimmy G news

like...

waiting-today.gif

He's likely got no real market at whatever the niners are asking for.  They either crater the ask by tomorrow morning, cut him, or continue to try and play this game and you'll see a rash of restructures in a hurry

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude.............................

So looks like Key may need to take a one year deal and prove he can do it again before he gets a big deal. That's a good sign that he returns back to SF. 

I’d gladly take Key back on a prove it deal and yes your right we need to focus on free agency.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's likely got no real market at whatever the niners are asking for.  They either crater the ask by tomorrow morning, cut him, or continue to try and play this game and you'll see a rash of restructures in a hurry

I don’t want the restructuring just to prove to teams we can hold onto him it will hurt us long term.

• Like 1

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Good get by them. I gotta wonder what Gilmore is asking for. Seems like we got out on him and the Jets maybe moved on to their plan b or c with this move. I mean the Jets CBs sucked outside of Hall so they can still use more, but I'm thinking maybe Gilmore is over valuing himself. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

At least Lombardi doesn't put out bad football knowledge. The amount of times you see Akash put out some stuff that is just wrong isn't exactly small.

Lombardi doesn't exactly put out good football knowledge a lot of the time either lol.

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Ima be honest I don't think we are going to sign a nickel corner. 

It's fine. You can play Moseley in the slot on nickel downs and/or give Lenoir a shot. If K'waun's market is not great, he may be back on a cheap deal.

But this isn't a big pressing issue. We're fine there either way. 

• Like 2