2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

7 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Kinda ironic if he ends up in Cleveland. 

They were willing to pay a ransom for him when he was in NE but Bill said no thanks.

the simpsons monty burns GIF

I love it. I don't see Cleveland getting Watson, and how could they keep Baker after all this?

6 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Im kinda with Jay on the whole move on from Jimmy topic ……..but you guys keep suckering me back in LOL.

This is NOTHING compared to last offseason

I think half the forum went full tinfoil hat for a month straight last year. I think we were hitting like 200 posts a day for a solid 3/4 weeks last year. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I think half the forum went full tinfoil hat for a month straight last year. I think we were hitting like 200 posts a day for a solid 3/4 weeks last year. 

Don’t wanna sound creepy but witnessed it all and never said a word lol….ive been coming here for years all the way back when we thought Kaep was going to the Browns.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

I had a lot of fun last year. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

haha yeah i remember that time. and my area was locked down then too. i didn't see anyone else outside of home and going to the office once a week. so all i did was obsess over who our qb pick was going to be 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

I read way too much into that smile and handshake between Fields and Shanny 🤣

The Lance pro day tape not leaking should have been a huge clue 🤕

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I had a lot of fun last year. 

Same, we were the talk of the NFL for a month straight. It was pretty great to be honest. I dont think this team will ever get a spotlight like that again

It honestly felt like the most talked about sport related event in the last 5 years. That is for any US sport. Crazy

• Like 2