We are trading for Amari Cooper

sdrawkcab321

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

They have shown commitment to their guys hat have been  drafted I'd be surprised if Scwartz or Felton got cut. I see Felton taking over from Juice in the slot.

Both scwaetz and Felton have shown a little promise, I am more optimistic about Felton than Scwartz, I thi k the depth chart will shake put  like this.

DPJ/rookie

Cooper/Swartz

Felton slot/rookie

I don’t like Schwartz. Maybe he proves me wrong but I haven’t seen anything to convince me he should be out there. 

21 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Higgins gone 

I’d rather take a swing on a rookie receiver as opposed to a vet. With this receiver class you could really get a steal in the mid rounds. 

Someone is going to be there in the 4th or 5th this year that’s going to be a pro bowler eventually. I’d love something like 

round 1 Garrett Wilson

Round 3 John Metchie

Round 4 Khalil Shakir 

That’s allows you to still use your 2nd and 3rd rounder on the d line. 

I think three receivers on a roster with six receivers likely is an imbalance the staff isnt looking for. Offensive coaching would basically be starting from ground zero coaching their unit to become professionals. Terminologies, how things are done in the NFL, etc. On paper, we certainly could afford a few new guys but I see two being rookies. 

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think three receivers on a roster with six receivers likely is an imbalance the staff isnt looking for. Offensive coaching would basically be starting from ground zero coaching their unit to become professionals. Terminologies, how things are done in the NFL, etc. On paper, we certainly could afford a few new guys but I see two being rookies. 

And that’s exactly what we need. 

but that rooms culture from the ground up. Don’t get anybody with any pre conceived notions. Don’t get anyone that’s used to targets. Bring a few talented guys and develop them in your own system.  

spend the FA money on d line. Go resign Clowney, bring in Michael Pierce, sign Zadarius Smith some type of combo like that. Get guys who are ready to rush the passer and then develop your receivers from the ground up. You’ll still have Amari DPJ and your first rounder as your starters. 

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t like Schwartz. Maybe he proves me wrong but I haven’t seen anything to convince me he should be out there. 

Yeah, I am not confident in him either.

Doesnt have great hands, doesnt play as fast as his 40, doesnt move all that well. Cant track the ball

Edited by Kiwibrown

15 hours ago, brownie man said:

I put that I mis typed that. 

I’ll go back and actually make the edit but I meant to say send our first third rounder and get like a 5th back for example. That way we still don’t lose a pick but we move down and are able to secure Wilson. 

to me it might be worth it. It really like Wilsons skill set especially if we plan on keeping Baker. 

Gotcha.  I rather move down than up.  Move to the end of the 1st, get another 2023 1st, and still draft a good WR in the mid-late 20s of this draft.  

Guessing a deal like that probably wont be available though.  

Considering we probably need to find a new QB for 2023 (Barring a shocking WAtson deal), I would like ammo/flexibility there.

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Cooper is going to wear no.2 

If he gets 1k he will be our curse brwaker5

Couch

Manziel 

Zane G

I don't think couch was cursed, the Oline and cast around him was and that broke him. Not to mention the fans piling on. the other two though, yeah :)