Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

Just now, Blue said:

literally listen to any offensive lineman, lol

Changing footwork from one side to other is really hard. Moving inside, not easy but definitely easier.

Okay then wonderful. I’m done then because what’s the point of ever drafting a guard. Hoard Ts and put them inside 

21 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Do you guys grade down if a team plays a player out of position?
a) Play a LT at RT   -   
b) Play a T at G
c) Play a CB at S
d) Play a S at nickel
e) Whatever team picked Zeke said something about Zeke at FB when their other RB gets snaps

A)  Yes,  if said player has never done it in the NFL or College
B) Yes,  if said player has never done it..    Sort of depends on players skillset though?
C)  Yes
D)  Depends on the player
E)  I'm not sure anyone playing FB really factors too much into an outcome

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Let’s just all draft Ts and move them inside. No need for Gs 

Just now, Blue said:

literally listen to any offensive lineman, lol

Changing footwork from one side to other is really hard. Moving inside, not easy but definitely easier.

It depends on the OT for me.  Especially on whether or not they played inside in college.  Tyron Smith aint moving inside, I dont care where.  Evan Neal I could give leeway to.

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay then wonderful. I’m done then because what’s the point of ever drafting a guard. Hoard Ts and put them inside 

You gonna listen to the guy who doesn't think Jordan Mailata is good about offensive line play? 

Come on now, son. 😎

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It depends on the OT for me.  Especially on whether or not they played inside in college.  Tyron Smith aint moving inside, I dont care where.  Evan Neal I could give leeway to.

This is exactly where we run into problems. People playing Ts inside against guys like Aaron Donald and people just saying cool with it 

Just now, Whicker said:

This is exactly where we run into problems. People playing Ts inside against guys like Aaron Donald and people just saying cool with it 

If they've done it in the NFL, I'm fine with it.  If they did it in college, I will ding them a little, but it's not unforgiveable.  If they've never done it, it's an issue.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You gonna listen to the guy who doesn't think Jordan Mailata is good about offensive line play? 

Come on now, son. 😎

I mean his vote matters and if we’re cool with putting Ts and Gs that’s a real slippery slope that I’m not cool with 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

A) I didn't say it was a good idea.

B) People have done this in every CMD ever.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

A) I didn't say it was a good idea.

B) People have done this in every CMD ever.

Ruskin made the bizz bowl final with Ricky Wagner playing G against Singapore who had Aaron Donald. I’ve never forgotten how I brought up every single god damn playoff game how that won’t work and no one gave a ****. I’m not letting that be a trend in BDL

• Like 1