Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

That double pick to stop the run game has completely changed my view of your team Slappy. Having a blank space on DL prior to the round to now is amazing. If you can pull something off with DBs you are going to have a hell of a team in my opinion.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah I was torn between him and Johnson. I was hoping he might sneak through another round 

I was so tunnel visioned on John Johnson after I was sniped for Adrian Amos that I forgot about DJ Reader. I saw the young Edge run from last years class and had Rousseau bolded as the next one. Then I was reading as much as I could on Tuitt. As the picks started going again I noticed Reader on top of my DT list surrounded by guys that had gone that I had forgotten to prune and guys that shortly would go. By the time Slappy was OTC I wanted to trade pretty badly. If you'd had gone Reader I would have gone Johnson for sure, but the way it played out I got burned by not managing my list well enough.

57 minutes ago, Trojan said:

That double pick to stop the run game has completely changed my view of your team Slappy. Having a blank space on DL prior to the round to now is amazing. If you can pull something off with DBs you are going to have a hell of a team in my opinion.

Appreciate the kind words. There is a "plan". So hopefully we can pull off a decent team. 

• Like 1